Chapter 21

THIRD POV

After Julia getting heart broken by Jaehyun,starting that Day, Julia and Mark hangout for the last two days before summer by not going to school.

The Principle is actually Julia's aunt so  she told her. Mark was also surprise that her aunt works there.

Mark always Come to Julia's house to make her change her appearance and image.Julia had a gym in her house and Mark basically became her coach.Now is the starting of the first week of summer and It Is the fifth day Julia has been working out,she started the Day before summer.

MARK'S POV

"Come on Julia, only three more push ups and we are done! " I motivated her.

"Urghhh"she groaned in pain." Two! One!See, you could do it" I helped her up. "Finally.. I reached 15 push ups.. four days ago, i couldn't even do one." Julia said catching her breath.

I chuckled. "That is what we call progress."I gave a high-five." Okay lets do some sit ups"She said and i smiled.Julia always love doing sit ups,It is the an easier exercise she said and obviously she wanted to have abs.

"Imma do 25 sit ups." I nodded and i hold on to her feet and she started to do the sit ups. I counted for her and every time she does sit ups, our face always meet each other and that makes me flustered.

After doing the sit ups, i gave her some protein and and a bowl salad. "Ugh the worst Part of the diet" Julia groaned and i Just shaked my head.

"You wanna be Hot or you wanna be the old Julia?" she rolled her eyes and at the food. "Imma make you a smoothie." She nodded.

I came back and She finished her food. "Good girl" i patted her hair and She glared at me and i smiled.She snatched the smoothie i made and drank It.

"This is my fav,thanks Markie."I saluted at her and She chugged her smoothie till its finished, till the last drop.

"Hey, is It working? The Work out?"She asked curiously and i looked at her." Obviously! You look more skinnier and prettier than before!"

She looked at me weirdly." I-I mean.. You already l-looked pretty before but y-you know.. You have gotten prettier.. "I stuttered, scared she was going to beat my ass.

"HAHAHA! Mark Chill! You don't have to stutter. Oh my gosh.. You should have seen your face!" Julia laughed clenching her stomach from laughing to much.

I pouted and She Just grabbed both of my cheeks with her hands. "Thanks Mark! You helped me so much!" She pinched my cheeks.

"Your welcome, anything for you" i winked at her and She smiled.

THIRD POV

Mark came to Julia's house often and he felt Like home there. Mina wanted to come but she went to a vacation with her family to LA. She was dying to meet Julia again because she miss her friend so much but she didn’t know that Julia was dieting and working out to change herself.

Julia worked out Like theres no tommorrow, she never gave up.. Except for that one day, she ate a whole tub of Ben and Jerry's because it was the time of the month but the Next day, she wanted to burn all the calories, not giving shits about her cramps.

Also, Julia has been wearing the same short and t-shirts because she said her other clothe were getting bigger and looser.

Anyways this is what the gym looks likes