CHAPTER 22

JULIA'S POV

"Can we get the couple off-Ouh Hey Mark! Long time no see!"

I

FROZED.

I heard that voice before..

"Ouh Hey!Woah Mark, I miss you Man!" Mark turned around and went to the guy, leaving me behind.

"Who is that?" I got nervous.

"NO way, his voice sounds LIKE Jaehyun but this voice sounds a little more deeper. Chill out Julia, this is not Jaehyun." I thought and turned my heels slowy.

I completely turned around to se- HOLY CRAP! HE IS SO GOOD LOOKING! I feel like shitting my pants.

"Hey!My name Is Hendery! What's yours?" I couldn't stop staring at his beauty that i didn't realised he holded up his hand to shake my hand.

His smile faded a little because i didn't shaked his hand and i noticed.

"O-oh.. OUH! I am so s-sorry.. I.. I am Julia.. Nice to meet you!" I took his hand and shaked It.

"Great Julia! YOU FREAKIN STUTTERED!You probably look Like a idiot"

I saw him smiled and giggled... Im soft for him. I then noticed a girl beside him, i mean i saw her when i turned around but Hendery's beauty distracted me.

She was pretty, fare skin, skinny and fit, pale skin, around my height and medium length dark-Brown hair. She looked like a goddess to me.. I guess thats his girlfriend..

"Man, she is Lucky. Hmph"i mumbled, i was a little Jealous not going to lie. I think i mumbled louder than i thought.

"Ouh and this is my Sister,Catherine" my eyes soften and i feel dumb now as Well. "My god Julia, you should not judge People not knowing anything vaout them.." I thought and smiled.

I was still in shock because she is Hendery's Sister.

He laughed and It made me confused. "Are you surprised?" i nodded. "I thought she was your girlfriend because i heard you said you want the tickets for couples

I was about to shake hand with her but i felt an impact.

"OMG! Nice to meet you! You look so pretty! Lets be friends?" I couldn't register It in my head because she was talking fast.

"Sis, slow down!" Hendery scolded her. "ExcUse me Young Man, am older than you!" She glared and i giggled.

"Wait how old are you guys?" I asked them both.

"I am born on 1999"Hendery said and that made me happier." I am born on 1997" Ouh two years older than me.

And this time, Mark came and i didn't realised his existence.

"How about you?" Hendery asked excitedly. "Same as you!" I said."Wait you are?" i heard Mark's voice and i FROZED.

(Cookies! I updated the profile for Mark and Julia! Check It out in the "Hey guys" Part which is the very first Part"

"u-um i meant-" "Julia tell the truth." Mark said strenly and i Just lowered my head down. I stayed quiet. "You are born in 1999?Really!?"He asked but his time sounded excited.

I looked up and slowy nodded.Hendery and Catherine was so confused.

"What is going on?" Hendery asked and i Just smile awkwardly. "It's Just that, i didn't know Julia was born in 1999" Mark said still shocked buy the sudden news.

"She was suppose to be 2 years lower than her grade year actually but she is 2 years above her grade year" Shocked plastered on all their faces.

"Okay,Im sor-" i got cut off. "Same here!" Mark said my eyes opened wide."Bitch what? There is no way!" I was shocked.