Chapter 9

(Holy crackers!!Look at Jaehyun's hair!He looks freakin amazing!Tbh,I can't really tell the colour of his hair..is it brown?Or no?Well nvm,hopefully you enjoy this chapter!)

Jaehyun's POV

When Julia ran out,Mark started to call her name but she kept on running.Mark was about to run to her but I grabbed Mark's wrist.

"Mark,today is your first day is school.You should go to class,you already skipped two classes today.I will go check on Julia."I said while standing out of bed.

"Yeah,sure.I should go talk to her later on or sooner.Thanks hyung.You have helped me since we met,I don't know what to give back."Mark said guilty.

"It's okay..but if I need help,you better help.Okay?aAlso tell the teacher that I can't go because I'm sick.For Julia,say that she is not felling good.Since it's a different teacher right know so he wouldn't ask much."I said while letting go of his wrist

"Arasso"Mark waved at me and ran back to his class.

After that,I tried looking for Julia.I went to the rooftop,canteen,the field,but she wasn't in any of these places.Then I remembered the place where people usually go when they are upset or just hanging out.Which is the school garden.

I ran towards the school garden and I saw a a figure and looked like a girls figure,hugging her knees and crying.I walked towards her and heard her sobs.

I tapped her shoulder.I expected her to turn around to look at me but she didn't.Except,she started to say something.

"What do you want,Mark.?Stay away from me.I don't want anyone to know About our relationship before.My life sucked after I founded you cheated on me!On top of that,it was a bet all along!"She cried.

"Wow,that's why she didn't want Mark to tell why they were signalling to each other.I think the always did that in middle school.Also,he dated Julia and it was a bet?And that's why she is fat because maybe she was eating away her stressed?Well idk but I think that's what happened"i thought.

"Umm..Julia.It's Jaehyun."I said and it was silent.Julia stopped crying and her sobbing stopped.Then it stays like that for a good 2 minutes.

Then she finally looked up to me.Her eyes was red and puffy.We made eye contact but then I broke it.

"Umm..I won't tell anyone.I promise?"I said nervously that it came out as a question.I am afraid that she would yell or get mad at me.I had enough for people yelling at me.Earlier,it was Suji so I don't want to get mad at me now.

She looked at me confused."Umm..it's okay,you tell everyone.I am used to being used,bullied and all.So yeah."Julia stopped crying and she stood up weakly.She gave me a fake smile then she started to walk away,slowly.

It kinda hurtled me,she was used amd bullied.Well technically I bullied her but i can never imagine Julia being skinny..nevermind.I should atleast apologies to her..nope,not know.

"I am really not going to tell anyone.It's okay if you don't trust me,I understand."She stooped her tracks.

Lee Suji's POV

After like 5 minutes,I still can't stop thinking about Jaehyun and that girl.So I asked the teacher if I could excuse myself to the bathroom.She allowed me so I ran out.

I tried finding in every single spot we usually go even the nurses office and the cafeteria but his not there.The last spot I check was the school garden and..BAM!There he is with a girl on the floor crying.

I then tried to sneak up on them and I heard every single word that Jaehyun had with the girl,and it turns out to be Julia!Well now I know her secret,it could be my revenge.hehehehe.

"I am really not going to tell anyone.It's okay if you don't trust me,I understand."Jaehyun said and wtf?Why is he being nice to her?Doesn't he usually bullies her?

"Well the fact that you bully me almost every single day of school since the first day and first year of school till now,you think I would trust you?!"Julia yelled.

HOW DARE SHE YELL AT MY JAEHYUNNIE?

"I'm ser-"Jaehyun got cut off because Julia ran away.

Oooo she is going to get revenge for embarrassing me earlier and for yelling at Jaehyun.I will make her suffer!!MUAHAHAHAHHA.(A/n Tf was that?)

Julia's POV

"I'm ser-"Before he could even finish his sentence,I ran away because I can't handle this anymore.

I ran to the girls bathroom and calmed myself down there.I went to one of the toilet stalls and tried to stop crying.After 15 minutes,I stood up and walked out of the toilet stall and washed my face.

I looked at the mirror and I looked horrible,my face was pale,my eyes were puffed and red.Even my lips are pale.

'Great,I ran away from Jaehyun and he knows my relationship with Mark before which sucks.I bet he is going to tell everyone about it.I don't care if someone make fun of it  It I am more worried about Mark.I am afraid he will have the worst day or week or even a year of school because of me."I thought.

I sighed and washed my face again.i didn't have the mood to go to class so I can get my bad and go home.

-RINGGGGG-

'Perfect timing.'I went out the girls bathroom and speed walked to class so no one sees my ugly face.Since everyone is on the cafeteria,I got my bag easily.I then walked out of school and ran home.

Mina's POV

' Where is that girl?!Is she okay?'I thought and started to get worried about Julia.It's almost reces-

-RINGGGGG-

I heard the bell rang and Julia is still not here.On top of that,she is with Jaehyun!I don't trust that guy!He might bully her!I then walked out class looking around to find Julia.
I then saw a figure going to my class and I know for a fact it's Julia.

I then saw her walked out class with her bag then started to run out of school.

"She better explain tomorrow"I sighed and walked to the cafeteria.I then saw Jaehyun looking down to his food,growing.I was about to approach him but then the Bit- I mean Suji came sit with him and clinging on him.

I rolled my eyes and went to my sit and ate alone and started to think about what happened to Julia.Well I could just go to her house but I don't know where because she is not ready.Well it have been 4 years that she said that.Well I guess her parents are really rich and well known so she doesn't want anyone. to know.She will be embarrassed.I don't know,that's what she said to me.

I sighed and continued eating my food.