Chapter 19

-Next day-

Mark's POV

I woke with a smile on my face.I think i woke up before alarm because it's still dark outside.I rubbed my eyes.

"Hmm? What time is it right now?" I sat up and took my Phone then it shows....

"it's freaking 4am right now.. I never knew i was so excited yesterday to hangout with Julia that i woke this early..I guess i should sleep again." I turned off my phone and went back to bed..

- MANY HOURS LATER-

I woke up  feeling energized which is rare.. So i sat up on my bed and took my Phone...and my eyes went BIG!

7:48 a.m.

"HOLY JESUS" I pretty much yelled and got out off bed rushing to take a shower and all really quickly becaaue school starts in Like 12 MINUTES!

After done showering and wearing my uniform, i rushed going down the stairs and i almost died..

"Holy crap imma be late... I am dead" i ran to the door, forgetting my breakfast and put on my shoes.

-15 MINUTES LATER-

I Just ran to school instead of taking the bus cause i thought running would be faster but i regreted It halfway.. Anyways i arrived..

"There are barely anyone in school..ouh yeah..i am late.. Wow Mark, u are so dumb." I stopped from running and took time to catch my breath.My hands were on my knees because i was too tired.

"C-coming to think about It,why is it a little dark considering its Like 8 am?" i said while my hands still on my knees, catching my breath.

"Well that's because it's still 7:30 in the morning Mark" I heard someone basically answering my question.

"wait that voice, i reconized It" I thought and looked up and It was Julia.

I quickly stood up straightly. "Ouh-Uh- what?" i asked in confusion. Julia chuckeld and She showed her Phone and It shows 7:32 a.m.

My brows knitted together and i Just realised that i set my Phone clock 30 minutes early so when i wake up so i Will think that i am late but actually i am not.

" o-ouh.. I forgot i set my Phone clock early.." Julia Just smiled while i looked down in embarassment.

"Tch.. Tch.. Tch" She made those sounds which made me confused once again. "Look at this messy hair, you look Like u came form the zombie apocalypse."She said and i ran my fingers through my hair.

" Done! " i said and She shook her head and grabbed my wrist." Follow me" She jogged to the... Ouh, to the school Garden.

"Sit and try not to Move alot" She demanded and i Just followed what she Says.

Julia took of her backpack,puts It beside me and takes out a comb and hair gel? Ouhhh it's for Girls. I think.

She bend a little to my level and our face were a few inches apart and i was mesmerized by her beauty.. Well now that i am close to her face, you can tell she was not wearing any makeup.

She is a natural beauty

She is a little chubby but i find that cute.

I was so focused on her features that i flinched by the touch of her cold fingers touching my forehead.

"You okay? You are a little Red" She asked and i Just nodded, flustered. "Okay. Ouh by the way, can i do any hairstyle that i want?" I hesitated to answer because i don't know if can do a gu-