Chapter 17

(COME ON!'Regular' is almost on 10M views!We can do it!Please stream it guys!GO NCT! FIGHTING❤️)

Flashback on chapter 16

Jaehyun's POV

"Fine but don't do that..You might not have enough money later,okay?"I patted her head.Julia nodded and smiled."Ouh I forgot to text you that you might want to hangout later?"I asked while a cough interrupted him.

"Ehemm"I turned my head and I forgot about them.

"What the hell is going on?"

Oh crap.

Flashback ends.

Mark's POV

We were walking back home.I am at the back in the middle of Yuta and Doyoung.In front of us are the others.Then they stopped and I didn't realised it that I hit someone's back.I think it was Johnny's back.

"Shizz"I cursed under my breath but luckily I didn't fall.I heard someone talking like a girl and it sounds so familiar.

Then Taeyong coughed once and brought out attention.I pushed the others to the side gently and I saw Jaehyun looking at us with wide eyes and I saw a gir- Why the hell is Julia here?

I looked at Julia and she had a confused face in her face then like a solid minute,she gave us a awkward smile and waved a little.How cute.

She noticed me and she immediately gave me a warm smile and waved.I waved back and smiled.

"What is going on?"Yuta asked while pushing the others."Well hello there little cute girl."Yuta crouch a little to her level and pats her head and she blushed a little.

"Hyung,she is my- Julia.This is Julia Kim."He introduces her and she bowed 90 degrees.Wow I didn't know she would be polite.I mean like she was a little rude back in the day- nevermind I don't want to think about the past.

"Annyeonghaseyo,mannaseo bangabseubnida (Hello,nice to meet you)"She smiled.Wow how I miss that smile.

"Hello,My name is Taeyong.That's Doyoung,Yuta,Johnny and M-" Julia cuts him off

"Ouh yea Mark."She said and Taeyong's face was Kunfused and Julia taught he was angry because she cuts him off.

"Oh..I am sorry for cutting you off.I am really sorry."She kept bowing and apologising and we all laughed.

I walked towards her and ruffled her hair."You are still the same as before.Always misunderstanding people by their faces.Cute"I pinched her cheeks.

"Yah!Watch who you are messing with."She pushed my hand away and giggled.Someone coughed.I look at who was coughing and it was Jaehyun.

Why the hell does he look mad.

Julia's POV

"Yah!Watch who you are messing with."I pushed Mark's hand away and a giggle escaped my mouth.A cough was heard and I looked at the person who coughed and Jaehyun had his hands crossed and his one of his eyebrows was raised.

"Ouh um..Hold on Mark."I said then Jaehyun walked up to me and pulled me farther from others."What is with that face?"I asked."Ouh,I don't know..Maybe you are just being touchy with Mark?!"he raised his voice and I flinched.