Chapter 7

Mark's POV

I woke up and it was 7:01.

"Well,new school starts today.Hopefully I fit in with people there."I sigh.

I got off bed and walked in my bathroom and did my routine and wore the school uniform I bought a few days ago with my money.

I went to the kitchen and took an apple and I took a bite out of it.I then wore my shoes and took my phone and looked at my phone and it showed 7:35 am.

I put my phone in my pocket while taking my backpack and went out my apartment.I took out my earphones and listened to songs while walking to the bus stop.

I arrived and waited for the bus while humming to the song i was listening.

--TIME SKIP--

When the bus arrived I got on and swiped my card and sat down at the back.

I looked out in the window and prayed that the first day of the new school will be okay.

After 15 minutes,I arrived and thanked the bus driver.I looked at the school and it was pretty big.

I started walking in and there will still students coming in because it was still 7:50 am and school starts in 10 minutes.

Then I see a crowd recording something or someone.I tried to look what was going on but it was so crowded so I left it and decided to find the principals office.

After a few minutes I found the principals office and knocked the door.I then heard a small 'come in' then I opened the door to see a woman in the age around the late 30's with shoulder length hair while reading the newspaper.

She looked up to me then smiled.

"Ahh.You must me the new student.I am Mrs Lee the Headmistress in this school."She said while smiling.She has a nice that reminded me of someone special but then I shook my thoughts.

"Hello,I am Mark Lee.Nice to meet you"I bowed 90 degrees and smiled.

Mrs Lee mumbled something but I didn't heard it.

"Excuse me?Sorry,I didn't heard what you have said."I asked and bent slightly lower.

"Oh nothing.Hold on for a second,I will get your schedule for you."She stood up and turned around to open a drawer and took a sheet of paper then looked back at me.

"Here is your schedule and you may go to your class.You are actually 5 minutes late."Mrs Kim said while checking her Rose Gold Watch.

My eyes widen and Mrs Lee giggled.

"It's okay.It is your first day of school so the teacher and myself will not send you to detention."She said and I smiled and bowed at her.

"Thank you,Mrs Lee.I will get going now."I said and walked out while quietly shutting the door.