Chapter 15

Mina's POV

When Julia was out,I decided to bake.Even though I am in Julia's house and she might be mad but I am going to make some cookies!I am for sure she won't get mad if I make her fav cookie which it A Red Velvet Cookie!(Red Velvet?;))

I took my phone to look at one of a baking website which has hundreds of amazing baking recipes!I look at her fridge and pantry if there I was any ingredients to make the cookie I wanted to bake.

I opened the fridge and it's full with food,snacks,all kind of drinks and more.Wow!i could live in this fridge If I could.I took out some ingredients and close the fridge then walked to the pantry and opened it....HOLY CRACKERS!

"Wow!This is like heaven!"I twirled like a princess

"Wow!This is like heaven!"I twirled like a princess.I giggled and took some stuff and went back to the kitchen counter and started baking.

-1 hour and 40 minutes later-

After making the dough and baking them,it was done so I let it cool.After cooling,I taste it and it was goooddddd!It is soft and chewy in the inside but crunchy on the outside.Feeling proud of myself,I put it on a pretty plate and wait for Julia to come.

About 10 minutes later,I heard the door opened signalling that someone has arrived and I stood up from the couch and walked towards were the sounds was coming from and I saw Julia...

Looking shocked and...happy??She is smiling like someone won millions of dollars.I don't know.I can't read her face well."What the hell?"I whispered and walked towards her.She noticed my presence and looked at me.

"So?What happened?You look weird.."I asked."I have a boyfriend"She mumbled and I couldn't hear her."What?Talk louder"I tugged her arm.

"I have a BOYFRIEND!"She screamed while running to her room and screamed in her pillow in excitement??"B-Boyfriend?What is she talking about?Did she met a EXO member and got his number?"I mumbled.What?She would call them their boyfriends all the time.

Julia's  POV

"Um...Jaehyun..my answer is-"He cuts me off."Please.I promise to take care of you and I will there by your side.Just accept my new side of me"He said going to a position on his knee like the one where like people propose and held my hand.

I was shocked.Not just because of his actions and all but some people were staring."Uh..Jaehyun stand up,people are watching"I whispered shaking his hand a little while blushing.

"I don't care.I won't stand up until you answer"He looks up to me and stared at me with sincerely eyes.I blushed harder then sighed."Okay Jaehyun.I will be your girlfriend."I said finally and his eyes lit up and smiled.He stood up and hugged me.

I blushed even harder that I don't know that is even possible.I hear people clapping.I got embarrassed.While hugging,I felt warm and safe.'Maybe this is the right decision'.