Chapter 12

Julia's POV

"Would you be my girlfriend and be happy with me and accept my new self to you?"

It kept repeating in my head.

"What should I say..urghh!!Why is life so hard!"I shouted in my pillow while remembering the moment when Jaehyun confessed.

Flashbacks

"Would you be my girlfriend and be happy with me and accept my new self to you?"Jaehyun asked looking at me with eyes that I couldn't read.

'What should I say?Yes?No?I don't know?Yes I would love to be your girlfriend?Or should I just-'As i was thinking of an answer to give Jaehyun,he let go both of my hands which brought me back to reality.

"It's okay,I understand you are confused because I was bullying you and mean to you then suddenly I am nice to you.I get it but please think about it.I am doing this for a reason.Which is I like you.Okay"He said with sincere looking eyes.

"...."I was speechless.

He just chuckled."Well see you tomorrow in school.Bye."Jaehyun smiled then jogged to where ever his house is while I was standing there,dumbfounded.

End of flashbacks.

"Urgh!!Why does life have to be so hard!"I slapped my self quite hard then realised i slapped myself to hard."Ow!It hurts."I whined.

"Is he really telling the truth?I mean like does he actually love me?This is Killing Me!(Any IKONIC's here?)"I covered my face with my fluffy blanket.

"What should I say when I accidentally bump into him?What happens if Suji or her minions finds out.Urghh..I am dead meat..."I frustratedly said.

"Well since tomorrow is Friday,I will try to avoid him the whole day!Sounds like a great plan to me.Right?"I talked to myself then groaned in annoyance then took my phone and turn on my alarm for tomorrow.

"Goodnight world"I whispered then went into my dreamland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark's POV

It was a nice morning,I already did my morning routine and all so right know,I am drinking coffee..wait I mean coffee that comes from a can.

After finishing it,i looked at my Iphone 4 which I should change because i have been having this phone for years and it's kinda broken and it showed 7:30 am.

"I should get going"I said while throwing my canned coffee in the trash bin and took my bag then walked to school.I decided to walk to school because the weather was quite nice.

Then,I arrived in front of the school gates.I walked in and I heard whispers

"Omg!Did you heard that Jaehyun and Suji broke up?!"

"The Kingka and Queenka broke up recently!?"

"No way!"

And bla bla bla.

'I didn't know that Jaehyun had a girlfriend and top of that,he was the Kingka of the school and his girlfriend was the Queenka?Wow!"I thought in my head.