CHAPTER 23

FLASHBACKS ON CHAPTER 22

My face was a few inches apart From Hendery's face. He looked at me in my eyes then my lips.

He moved closer and i closed my eyes then...

JULIA'S POV

I felt a warm touch in my face. I opened my eyes.

"You are crying" he mumbled as he wiped the year that fell from my eyes.

Wow i feel stupid...

"Ouh.. Thanks" i said trying to hide the dissapointment that the Kiss did-what the heck? Nooooo don't tell me i have feelings for him.. I don't want to fall in love again.

"Miss,step in the ferris wheel please"

The guy that manage the ferris wheel said and i Just nodded.

"Wait.. Should we wait for them?" I asked Hendery, trying to forget about the situation that made my heart hurt.

"I think its better to ride It now, Catherine doesn't mind. She always rides the ferris wheel."

"But Mar-" "Lets Just go, there are people waiting."He pushed me gently into the ferris wheel.

THIRD POV

"Hey guys!We bought some cotton candy!" Mark and Catherine came but realised they were gone.

"Aww they went without us!"Catherine said but then Mark put his hand on her shoulder.

"Its fine. By the way, i Think Julia likes Hendery,don't you think?" Mark asked while biting into his big fluffy blue cotton candy.

"OH my god! Yesss! I thought i was the only one that thought of that because she always takes glances of Hendery."She turned around and pointed to a bench to sit and wait for Hendery and Julia.

Mark nodded and walked there.

"To be honest, i really Like Julia but she deserves someone better." Mark sighed thinking about her.

Catherine stayed silent, not knowing what to Say.

"Anyways, i don't want to ruin the mood. How is the cotton candy?"

"Reallllly good! But, i cant eat much of eat. I am on a diet,that's why i bought one. I Will give the rest to Hendery."

"Why bother being on a diet? You already look pretty fit." He asked looking in the distance.

"You know, i don't really Like sugary food. I Just eat them sometimes because my sugar level gets really Low. This is my first sugary thing in three days.I don't know, eating sugary things makes me feel sick. If i eat too much, i feel like throwing up." i nodded,it was silence for a while

"Well lets take pretty pics" she Broke the silence

HENDERY'S POV

We rode the ferris wheel. As soon we did,

"Hey!That's Mark and Catherine! If we waited for Like 10 seconds, we could have rode It together."She sounds a little upset but trys to hide It.

"Sorry" i mumbled but i could see she heared it because she looked at me as soon as i apologized.

"i want to spend time with you again,so i asked Catherine to go some other places" I thought

"No no no! Its okay!We all can ride It in the future!" She said sounding cheerful.

I smiled at her.

We reached the top and It stopped for the opportunity to look at the breath-taking view.