Chapter 4

Mark's POV

Her eyes started to shake and she slammed the door in my face and I was shocked.She looks different but the same..She still looks pretty but she gotten fat.

"I guess she doesn't want her pizza then.I will just take it home"I said and I decided to park the motorcycle to the pizza place so I can go home.

//Time skip//

After I got home i quickly went upstairs and flopped my body to my bed.

"How nice to see my bed."I muffled in my pillow.I still can't stop imagining about Julia.I can't believe that she lives in a mansion!Like it is like 50x bigger than my house or I should say,flat..

I then look at the clock and it showed '11:39 pm'

"Well I should take a bath and then sleep.I have scho-new school tomorrow and at night I have a shift which I have to work a little longer.Urghh why is my life is so boring and hard."

Well if you wonder why I work at a pizza restaurant,it's because my mom and dad passed away when I was thirteen and I had no one but my grandmother decided to take care of me and she lives in Korea so I came to Korea.But when I was sixteen,she passed and now I have no one but I decided to take care of myself.

Since I have no money that time,I got kicked out since I haven't paid the rent so I was homeless.I decided to work  and get money to feed my stomach and get enough money for a flat or an apartment.

After a year,I got a small flat.Not the biggest but just enough space for me to rest and sleep.I got some help from my friend and he is very helpful but not to mention,he attends to the new school that I am going tomorrow.

I haven't seen him for two years but I still contacted him once in a while.He is really kind,nice,soft hearted,loves to help others,smart and good-looking.

"I can't wait to meet him and I hope we can hangout together like we did two years ago."I whispered and tried to sleep..TRIED

I can't stop thinking about Julia...She became more prettier but got bigger..to be honest,I don't really care about beauty,height,weight or size,but She is really pretty and I kinda had butterflies in my stomach just now.I sighed and I became sleepier.My eyes closed shut and I went into dreamland.

Jaehyun's POV

"Bye Babe"Suji waved at me and I smiled and mouthed 'bye' and I started to walk home.

I decided to hear some music so took out my earphones and plugged it in my phone and listen to my playlist.

I was suppose to ride home with my driver today but In the morning,I said I wanted to walk home.

-10 minutes later-

I was in my neighbourhood and I heard a motorcycle drive pass me and I looked up and I saw a pizza delivery guy.Did my mom ordered pizza??Wow I wa- nevermind,it went to a house which was three houses far.

I sighed..I reached my front door and I was about to open my door but for some reason,I look to my left and saw the delivery guy and a girl staring at each other,I was curious and I decided to take a look but the girl slammed the door shut.

It was loud and I was startled.Is she a psycho or something or the delivery guy tried to do something with her?I just shrugged it off but I looked at the guy,he looks familiar but I went in my house.

"Welcome JaeJae"My mom hugged me but I didn't hugged her back.

"Mooooom.You know I don't like you calling me that nickname."I whined and then my father showed up."What's up Jae"I smiled and i bro fisted my dad.I have a good relationship with my parents so we are close.

"I like calling you JaeJae.It suits you."My mom laughed.I just rolled my eyes playfully."okay mom but don't call me that in public,okay?"I asked

"Fine I will not..maybe"She mumbled the last part but I clearly heard it."Mom!"I yelled and frowned.

"Enough with the fighting,I am hungry"Dad said.Mom giggled and so did i."JaeJae,go take a shower firsts and then you can eat"Mom said while walking to the kitchen.I nodded even though she isn't going to see it.

I walked upstairs to my room and took a short shower and wore a yellow tee and a black tracksuit.I dried my hair with a towel and went downstairs.

I arrived dow stairs and I heard some people talking then I walked to the living room and I saw mom talking to someone but I ignored it and walked to the kitchen.

I looked at the dining table and there was a lot of food!I was drooling a little while looking at the amount of food.

"Stop drooling and just eat already"My mom suddenly slapped the back of my head playfully.I pretended that my head hurts and I just rubbed the spot where I got hit.Mom and dad just giggled.

I smiled and sat down with them and started eating.

About halfway eating something popped up in my head."Mom,who were you talking to just now?"I asked and stuffed the last bite of my food in my mouth.

"It was Mrs. Kim.She gave us freshly baked chocolate chip cookies.They are on the kitchen counter"She said and I immediately smiled because I love chocolate chip cookies!

"She said her daughter made them and I am pretty sure she goes to your sc-"I excitedly stood up before she could finish her sentence and ran to the kitchen counter.

I opened up the bag and the aroma of the chocolate chip cookies just circled around my nose.I quick took out the box and opened it.

I took one out and took a bite out of it.It was so good!It was crunchy on the outside,soft and chewy in the inside.I was so happy.

Suddenly my mom came from behind and took one from the box and ate it.She immediately smiled.

"As I was saying,Mrs Kim daughter made this and her name is Julia."She said and finished her cookie.

"Julia?As in the fat nerdy girl?"I thought.I just smiled at mom then went upstairs.I brushed my teeth and slept the night away.

(Sorry for the late update.I had a few test but it had ended.Thank God!I also changed the characters name from Areum to Julia because I wanted to..hehehe.Please don't forget to vote and comment if you like it or not!Is this ff gets 7 or 10 votes,I will update as soon as possible!I love you all!❤️)