Chapter 2

Julia's POV

-KRINGGGGGGG-

"Class dismiss!"Mrs. Park said and went out of class.

"Yay,recess!!Finally!Come on MinMin!"I excitedly keep away my stuff and put it in my backpack.

"Woah,chill girl.For the hundread time,don't call me MinMin."She said."Why not?It suits you.Besides,I know you like that nickname."i wriggled my eyebrows.

She hitted me.I pouted and rub the spot where I got hit on."You know what Julia,you are really cute,now lets go to the canteen."She laughed.

I smiled"Kaja!(Lets go)"

At the canteen.

I was waiting for Mina to get our food.She usually gets my food for me.I was waiting until Suji and her friends was walking towards me and "accidentally"spilled spoiled milk on me.

I gasped and stood up.I saw one of Suji's friend looked at me with guilt.The other students were looking at me.Suji and her friends laughed except for one of them.Man,their laugh are annoying af.

They left me and then went towards Jaehyun's and his friends table."Good job,babe"Jaehyun kissed Suji on her cheek.

"Omg,Julia!What happened?"Mina asked worriedly."Isn't it obvious?They spilled spoiled milk on me!"I yelled a little and glared at Suji

Suji just waved innocently at her.I wish i can just punch her in the face but that will just cause more trouble and I am just a fat,nerdy girl.My eyes started to water.

Then I ran out the cafeteria and went in the ladies bathroom.Mina keep calling me but kept running until I went into the bathroom.I have the urge to cry but I didn't because I don't usually cry.

Then someone came in the bathroom.It was one of Suji's friend..

I acted naturally and said "What do you want?Are you still not finished after doing that in front of the whole school?"I gritted my teeth while trying to calm down.She just smiled.

"Here,change quickly before Suji finds out.This is a spare uniform I bought because I knew she was going to do this"She said.I just nodded shyly and stared at her with awe.

After a few minutes of cleaning my self and changed my uniform.I went out of the bathroom stall and smile at her.I wonder why she is helping me.

"I know why are you wondering why I am helping you"Dang..did she read my mind?"It's because I have been in your situation before.I have been friends with Suji since the first day of highschool.Before highschool,I was bullied and I became friends with them so I can be safe but I never liked what they have done to you and other students"

I looked at her and nodded shyly while looking at the ground."Hey,dont be shy.My name is Eunha.What's yours?"Eunha asked politely

"Julia,Julia Kim "I smiled at her and she smiled back."I want to talk with you more so can I have your phone number if that's okay?"She asked.I nodded and we exchange numbers.

"Thanks Julia,i will text you if i have time.Oh,and don't tell anyone I helped you because Suji might know and she will be mad at me,Bye"Eunha waved and left.

The school bell rang signalling that recess is over.I went to class as usual and there is Mina looking at me worriedly.

"Woah,where did you get the uniform?"She asked cofused."umm,I bought an extra pair?"It suddenly came out as a question.

"Ouh..okay then."She looked at me but shrugged it off afterwards.Then the teacher came in and we learned as usual.

-TIME SKIP-

Yay!School is over.I waved at Mina and left school.

When I arrived in front of my house,I opened the door and went in

When I arrived in front of my house,I opened the door and went in.I tried to find my parents but they are not home

.I asked one of the maids and she said my parents went overseas to do some business for the whole year..wow..I nodded and went upstairs to my bedroom.

I quickly took a warm shower and changed into my pajamas and went downstairs

I quickly took a warm shower and changed into my pajamas and went downstairs. decided to tell all the maids to have a break.They all looked surprised.I told them to come back when my parents comes back home.

At first they refused but I told them that I can handle everything myself

At first they refused but I told them that I can handle everything myself.They all nodded and an hour.They all left,wow I am pretty sure they were excited to have a break.

Well as I said earlier,my dad is a CEO in a really famous company and my mom is a well known fashion designer that owns one of the most successful company in the world.Nobody in school knows that I am the daughter of both well known and successful people in the world except the principal,a few teachers and Mina,but she hasn't seen my house yet.

I just don't want to tell the school about it because I have trust issues.When I was in middle school,a few "friends" of mine was using me for money.So i decided to keep it as a secret.

Then my door bell rang,I am pretty sure that is the delivery man because I ordered a box of pizza 30 minutes ago. 

I opened the door and I am about to pay him but he called my name...

"Julia..?"He said

I looked up and it was.....

Cliffhanger!SORRY!Who do you think it will be the mysterious delivery boy??
Don't forget to vote!I love you all! ❤️