Chapter 3

??? POV

"This will be your last delivery and then you can go home"One of the staff said.I nodded.

I took the pizza and looked at the address.I then walked towards the motorcycle and I
started the engine then drove off while humming to a song.

--skip time--

It took me 15 minutes to get here and the house is HUGE!I am pretty sure it's a mansion.

I stopped the engine and hopped off the motorcycle and walked towards the double door and pressed the doorbell.

When the door opened,I saw a fimiliar face..
"Julia?"I said and she looked at me..

"Mark?"She said nervously and looked at me .

Julia's POV

"Mark?"I nervously said.

Then my memories from a long time ago started to flash in my mind...

Flashbacks back in middle school in Canada.

"Hey Julia!Go confess your feelings to Mark.I bet he will accept you.You are pretty,skinny,kind,caring and smart.Every guy in school are desperate to get you .How can he reject you?"Jessie said to me while I was keeping my books in my locker.

"I don't know Jessie,doesn't mean almost every guy in school is desperate of me,doesn't mean that Mark is one of them.He has eyes on someone else."I replied and closed the locker

"If he does accept you,you have too buy me the expensive crop top that I wanted.But if he rejects you,I will buy you that cute bunny case for your phone.Deal?"She said

Wtf?She will buy me a casing and I have to buy her the freakin' crop top that is worth like 45 dollars if Mark accept me?TF!Whatever,he will probably reject me.

"Fine,Deal"Jessie smirked and I just rolled my eyes.Then we both shake our hands with each other.

I walked towards him and he looked at me and he smiled."Hey,is there anything you want?"OMG!!His smile is so cute!"I thought."Umm..I just want to say something but can we go somewhere private?"I asked while smiling nervously.

He looked at me with confusion but he nodded.

We went to the field and we stopped next to a big shady tree."So what are you going to tell me?"He asked."I just want to tell you that I..l-like y-you.."I blushed and looked down at my shoes.

He looked shocked but then replied."Julia,I actually like you too."He said smiling at me.
I was speechless because he said he liked me too.OMG!!

"Really?"I asked and looked at him in his eyes.He nodded and held both of my hands."We should go on dates.You wouldn't mind right?"He said and I excitedly nodded my head."Yes,we should"

"I'll get going now,see ya later"Mark smiled and kissed my cheek and my face started to redden.I put my hands on my cheeks so they could cool down..

-A few months later-

Me and Mark are in good terms.He usually take me out on dates and usually buys me ice cream!I can't believe he is dating me right now!!

Today,me and Jessie went to the mall to bye the freakin crop top that Jessie wanted because she won the deal.

We went to the shop that Jessie wanted to go buy the crop top but I saw someone familiar.That guy looks like Mark but it can't be because that guy is with a girl.So I went in the shop with Jessie.

-time skip-

After buying the crop top,Jessie wanted ice cream and so do I.We went to an ice cream shop and lined up so we can order our ice creams.

It was our turn so we ordered the ice cream that we wanted."One mint chocolate chip and one strawberry"I said to the cashier and I paid for it and then we got our ice cream.

I was enjoying my mint chocolate chip ice cream with Jessie but I saw two familiar people sitting 5 tables across us.

Then I checked their faces for further notice and I couldn't believed my eyes...It was

Mark with another girl from our school.

They were sharing their ice creams and they are giving each other kissing faces..Then Mark kissed the girl on her cheek.

My heart broke into thousands of pieces..my eyes started to water..Jessie asked me what happened and she looked where I was looking.

"Ohh..Crap.He is in trouble"She mumbled but I clearly heard it..I couldn't take it anymore so I walked towards them and I slapped Mark's across his cheeks. 

He looked shocked and so did the girl.

"So you cheated on me with a different girl?I can't believe you!I trusted you and you did this?I can't believe you!I actually knew you didn't like me but you think you can use me?You asshole!"I yelled and him and I never sweared before and I am just a middle schooler.

"Julia I'm sorry!I didn't mean too"He begged.I then looked at Jessie.

"I bet you did this right?You asked him to accept me?What kind of friend are you!Also,I am pretty sure you just used me because of money!All this time,you used me!I don't want to talk to both of you!"I yelled at her and i looked at Mark.I started to cry.

I left the ice cream shop and run home.After that situation,I started to get stressed and I ate nonstop.I then gained a lot of weight because of that asshole,Mark Lee.

A few months later when middle school was done.I moved to a different Country which is Korea because my mom can't handle me looking like a mess.

After that,my dad got a job as a CEO and my mom as a fashion designer.They both became successful and now our family is rich.

End of flashbacks.

My eyes started to shake and I slammed the door on his face and ran upstairs then lay on my bed.

"After all these years,I never thought I would face that asshole again"I whispered and I suddenly fell asleep.

(Hellooo!!How are you guys doing?This is the third chapter and I think it's going pretty good!Also,Mark looks so good in the picture in the media!!Don't forget to vote and comment!LOVE Y'ALL!!❤️❤️💖💖)