one

t h e  l o u v r e

Sasha's P.O.V ~

"Mommy! Mommy!" The sound of my five year old child hopping up and down energetically on my cool sheets awakens me from my dream.

My dream, hmm...

I was lost in a world of willow trees.

With Seth.

And my baby bellsprout.

"Ugh, Teddy Bear." I groan.

I hear Seth suck his teeth as he enters the room with a shake of his head.

"I said quietly, bud." He scolds softly.

Teddy frowns,

"Oh, sorry mommy." He whispers.

I can't help but giggle weakly as I sit up and pull him in to my arms.

My eyes wander over to the very much shirtless figure standing happily in the doorway.

"You're up." He notes.

I smile and nod whilst burying my face in to Teddy's mop of soft hair.

"Mommy do yous think we can go to the grasses and catch the bugs today?"

The bugs.

Oh lord the bugs.

I shake my head and pull back to look in to his big beautiful eyes,

"I love you baby but- no. Mommy doesn't want another gecko down her pants." I note sarcastically whilst throwing a glare Seth's way.

He chuckles breathily and puts his hands up in defense,

"Hey, with all due respect- that was the funniest thing I've ever seen."

I roll my eyes and try to fight my smile as Seth makes his way over to me and presses a soft kiss to my lips.

"Good morning wife." He whispers softly against my lips.

I grin, "Good morning husband."

"Mommy jumped likes a monkey!"

Seth pulls back and nods in agreement whilst ruffling his hair.

"Alright, that's enough you two. I'll do you one better Teddy Bear, how about we go get some chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast with Uncle Ro and JoJo?"

He smiles wide and squeals,

"Yay! Thank you mommy!"

I giggle and catch him as he throws himself in to my arms.

Today seems like it's gonna be a long day...

~~~

"And then he had the nerve to say that he was Teddy's favorite."

Kev scoffs,

"That's because I am, Ambrose."

I roll my eyes playfully at Kevin and Deans banter as I cut up Teddy's smiling chocolate chip pancakes.