nine

you know i'm no good

Sasha's P.O.V ~

one month later

"I still don't understand why I can't be there Sash."

I frown as I look for Teddy's shoes.

That kid is always losing those things.

He gets that from Seth.

"Seth, Baron is already a handful as is. This is hard for him, he will be more on edge with you there considering the way you both feel towards each other. Ted can't see another fight."

Seth purses his lips and sighs,

"I know. I'm worried about this..."

I bite my lip and walk over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck and staring in to his unsure orbs that I love dearly.

"Seth, Baron can never and will never take your place. Yes, he's biologically the father but when this all went down- you chose to stay. You sucked up your own feelings and hurt and you raised that baby in to a beautiful young boy. He looks up to you and loves you so so much."

Seth frowns,

"But once he is in the picture, what if Ted wants nothing to do with me anymore?" He says softly, tears filling his eyes.

I shake my head,

"That's not possible. You're his best friend, his mentor, his everything- his father. You will always be his father. He could never stop loving you, it's just not possible darling."

I wipe a stray tear off his cheek and pull him closer to me, he sighs.

"Thank you Sash... As much as I hate the bastard, I hope he's better. I hope everything goes well today, Ted's reaction is what I'm most worried about."

I bite my lip,

"Me too."

He sways with me and kisses my head,

"Go, don't keep big foot waiting."

I giggle and shake my head before gathering Teddy's tiny Vans in my hand and heading to his room.

"Mommy mommy! Looks what I builded!"

I smile and kneel down to see a small structure that looks to be a plane made out of legos.

"It's a plane mommy! See, it can fly likes a balloon."

I giggle and watch as he makes the little creation fly with his hand.

"Do you likes it?" He says as he faces me with those big hopeful eyes.

Oh my...

~~~

I take a cautious bite and my eyes widen in surprise.

Baron turns to me and frowns, his eyes widening in hope.

"Do you like it?"

I smile,

~~~

"I love it. It's awesome Ted."

He giggles and pulls me in to a hug.

"Where are we going mommy?"

I bite my lip,

"I told you, we are gonna visit an old friend."

He furrows his tiny eyebrows,

"Who mommy?"