eight

always on my mind

Sasha's P.O.V ~

It's been a week since Teddy's accident, and gladly things are back to normal.

Kind of...

"I don't want you going out with him."

I sigh and roll my eyes,

"Seth please- nothings gonna happen. That ship has since sailed a long time ago. The fact of the matter is, he is the biological father of our child and we need to figure this shit out."

Seth shakes his head and stands,

"You really believe his bullshit? Honey, why out of nowhere does he suddenly want to know Ted, huh? He's only doing this so he can get closer to you."

I frown and move towards Seth, cupping his face in mine.

"He's not gonna get any closer to me than he is now. You're the one that I want. He's just an addition to our perfect little family, an outside edition."

Seth pouts and shakes his head,

"More like the Godzilla to our-"

"Seth." I warn.

"I'm sorry. I know about your past with him and it's making me itchy. If he tries anything Sash-"

I look down guiltily,

"He won't- I promise you."

And I'm being honest.

Nothing else will happen between him and I anymore.

Ever.

"I know... well go then. You'll be late to your meeting with King Kong."

I giggle and shake my head as I leave a soft kiss upon Seth's lips.

To hell I go...

~~~

The car ride was smooth thankfully.

I'm sure my mind has already begun to go crazy though because I could've swore I heard something move in the bushes.

There's a magical creature called a squirrel, Sasha.

Right.

I shake my head and take a deep breath, lifting my hand to knock.

Although before I can, the door swings open to reveal Baron dressed up nicer than usual.

What the actual fuck.

He's in a suit? Hmm...

"Mercedes, what a pleasant surprise."

I furrow my eyebrows,

"Were you expecting anyone else?" I say as I step in and place my purse down.

"Perhaps. You never know who visits these days. Take a seat."

I sigh and sit down on the couch with so many sewed in memories.

He walks around me and I get a whiff of his cologne.

Burberry.

"So Baron, you wanted to talk."

He smiles, a soft one.

A smug one.

"Yes I did. Mercedes let me ask you something... When was the last time you were layed over somebody's knee sweetheart?"