01| pretending she's my angel

Dominic

As soon as I walked into the house I placed my truck keys on the table just inside the door and told myself to be calm. But that did no good. I was beyond angry. “Emily!” my voice boomed through the house, “get down here this instant.” Moments later I heard the sound of soft footsteps coming down the stairs. “Y-yes Nic?” Emily asked when she had reached the last step her voice coming out  unsure. I stared at her angrily, she was still dressed in her school uniform; a checkered skirt and white blouse with knee-high socks and black shoes. Her dark wavy brown hair that was in one long neat braid falling over her left shoulder, the end held together by a pink bow this morning now falling in curly waves down her back and a touch of eyeshadow highlighted her dark eyes.

“Want to tell me why the principal called me while I was at work - in the middle of a very important meeting - to inform me that my stepdaughter was caught in the boys locker room making out with a boy?” I asked, a growl rising in my voice. “And then threw a tantrum before leaving school. Without permission might I add.”

Emily gulped and dropped her eyes to the floor. “Nic, I... I...” she stuttered playing with her fingers. A gesture she does when nervous.

“Emily.... Why?” I questioned trying my best to calm down. Since this was the first time Emily has gotten in trouble. In the seven years I'd been married to Careen, Emily's mother Emily has always been more on the shy side. A good girl. Always getting perfect grades, home on time, never sassing, always listening-...

Emily shrugged her shoulders in reply and continued staring down at the carpet.

Sighing I ran my hand over my face. “Look at me.” When she continued to look downward I growled lowly and before I knew it I snapped. Walking over to her I gripped her chin forcing her to meet my seething gaze. “When I tell you to do something you listen.”

“You got me?”

“Y-yes Nic.” she whimpered out, tears streaming down her cheeks. “I- I’m sorry.”

“You're gonna be fuckin’ sorry.” I growled out before adding, “Your ass better be glad I was able to keep you from being expelled!” gripping her hand I pulled her with me to the couch.

In one fluid motion I was seated on the couch and Emily across my lap, her ass raised in the air. Half her torso lay along the couch and one of her hands were placed on the floor; in fear of falling face-first into the carpet. To help hold her in place, I laid an arm across her back and cuffed her side.

“No, daddy. Please no,” Emily whimpered, knowing what was coming.

Ignoring her whimpered pleas I jerked her skirt up, out of the way, and piled it around her waist.

Smack!

“Ouch!" She yelped, her body jumping slightly with pain. Only her crisp white panties were between her taunt cheeks and my descending hand.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

I continued spanking her causing her to Yelp and her body to jerk in my lap with every stinging slap.

But it wasn't long till her yelps quietened. And low moans sounded.

Smack! . . . Smack! . . . Smack!