16| a month

Emily

It had been a month.
A whole month since I came back.

Since I told him I wanted another chance.

Since I let him know about our baby girl.

And he hadn't tried to call, text or visit.

That made me think he didn't want me anymore or our baby.

"Emily, babe come on. We're going out to eat." Jace said, coming into the guest room that had been my room for a month now.

"I don't want to go out to eat."

He sighed and walked over to stand by the bed and looked down at me. I was propped up against the headboard, my shirt up, rubbing my belly.

"Em, you need to get out and get some fresh air. You've not left this room for two weeks. It can't be good for the baby. . . or you" Concern dripped from his voice.

I nodded, he was right.

I needed to get out.

"Fine," I agreed. "let me take a shower real quick though."

He smiled, "Great." and after placing a kiss on my forehead he walked out.

-

Jace

I will kill that son of a gun if I ever see him again.
He hurt her bad and if he does come back for her after waiting a whole daggum month he's in for a rude awakening.

There will be a fight, because the girl I love with all my heart is broken and hurt.

He didn't just lose one no he lost two precious people. If she'll let me I will raise that little girl as my own.

"Jace, I'm ready."
I turned around to see the most gorgeous woman I had ever seen, her long brown hair was in waves, her big doe like brown eyes had a spark of determination in them. Her tanned skin had a glow to it.

"Great, let's go." After grabbing my keys I placed my hand on the small of Emily's back and ushered her gently out of the house, once we got to the car I opened her door and helped her in before shutting the door and heading to the drivers side.

"So what is little bit in the mood for?" I asked, placing the key into the ignition and turning it over, the mustang starting with a purr.

"Well I've been craving.."

"Let me guess bbq pizza with chocolate ice cream and chocolate syrup?"

I stated, kinda yucked out. It wouldn't have been so bad if she didn't put the ice cream and syrup on top of the pizza.

"Come on Jacey, it's sooooo good." She moaned out.

"I'll take your word on it babe."

When we got to the pizza place I ordered our food, a large half bbq pizza and supreme. Along with a Sprite and a Coke.