05| where have you been

Dominic

D

amnit, where is she? I wondered, as I continued to pace. Emily was supposed to be home at eleven, she knows that's her curfew on weekdays.

No call, no nothing from her.

"Dominic, babe come on let's go to bed." Careen said, walking into the living room.

"You go on to bed, I'm going to wait on Emily." I told her as I continued my pacing.

"Dominic she's seventeen years old and she's probably with Jace having fun."

"Yeah, she's seventeen and I told her eleven pm was her curfew on weekdays. And to call or text letting me know where she's at." I said, getting aggravated with her.

I swear sometimes I think Careen doesn't care what Emily does.

"Dominic honey I'm glad you're taking the daddy role so seriously but she's old enough to know how to take care of herself. Heck I was by myself at the age of fifteen, pregnant at the age of sixteen, had her at seventeen."

I sighed.

Look how that turned out.

I wanted to say but didn't, instead I told her to;

"Go on to be, I'm waiting till she gets home."

"Fine. Whatever." She huffed out, sounding mad before she turned on her heel and stormed out.

Rolling my eyes I continued my pacing yet again only stopping when I finally heard a car pull up.

I checked the time on my watch. One-forty-seven in the morning.

Two hours and forty-seven minutes past curfew.

I went outside, onto the porch and came to a stand still when I saw my angel was making out with Jace who she'd been friends with even before I married her mom, seven years ago.

I felt my barely contained anger rising to it's full point oh hell no this ain't happening!

I stormed from the porch and to the passenger side of the cherry red mustang and opened the door, pulling her out. "Get your ass in the house." I told her through clenched teeth. Then turning my attention to Jace I snapped. "What the hell boy? You know she's supposed to be home by eleven."

"I know sir, I apologise, it won't happen again." He said, not sounding very sorry.

"Damn right it won't. Now get the hell out of here." I growled out, slamming the door shut, turning to see Emily standing on the porch an annoyed look on her face.

"What the hell Nic?" She asked the moment I was on the porch.

"Where the hell were you? I thought I told you to be home by eleven."

She rolled her eyes at me and turned to go in the house.

"No you don't go in until I'm done with you." I told her grabbing her arm.

"Let go of me, it is none of your business." She hissed out jerking her arm, trying to get loose.

"None of my buisness, none of my freaking buisness really?" My voice rose, "You know what you're right it's none of my business. I'm just your stepfather after all." I released her arm and walked into the house, she just didn't know how badly I was itching to teach her ass another lesson. My hand was itching to fire her ass up. I didn't get to far before she grabbed my hand.

"I'm sorry daddy," She mumbled. "I was with Jace, we went to the clearing and hung out by the small river before going to his house and watching some television. My phone had died earlier and I didn't think of borrowing a phone to tell you. . And I didn't look at the time until it was past twelve."

"I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have raised my voice at you. I just worry about you angel when I don't hear from you."

She moved forward and wrapped her arms around my waist, placing her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her small curvy frame and placed my chin on her head.

"I'm really sorry daddy." She whispered after a few minutes, we pulled apart a couple inches and I looked down into her beautiful chocolatey colored eyes. We stood there, arms wrapped around each other, staring into one another's eyes until all of a sudden our lips were moulded together.

"Nic. . . Daddy please. . ."

I lifted her and pushed her against the wall, next to the front door. My lips trailed kisses down to her neck were I softly started nibbling and sucking gently, making her throw her head back to give me more acsses, low moans leaving her luscious red swollen lips.

Her hands moved to my hair and pulled, raising my head I placed my lips hungrily back onto hers.

"Dominic, is Emily home yet?" Careen called from upstairs.

We pulled apart, breathing heavily. "Yeah, I'm home mom." Emily called out, back to her our eyes still locked together.

"Okay, goodnight honey! And tell Dominic to come to bed."

I huffed and rolled my eyes.

"Okay, night mom!"

She barely finished her sentence before I took her mouth in another passionate kiss, she gasped. My tongue darted in her mouth, tasting her sweetness.

She moved her hips, her legs tightening around my waist. Rubbing against my hard member. I groaned, "Angel."

Her eyes widened and she moved again, against me, making a hiss leave my lips.

"Keep that up and I'm going to spank ya." I muttered, making her cheeks flush and her to wriggle against me again.

I chuckled lowly, "You want that, huh? You want Daddy to lay you across his lap again and spank that lilly-white ass until it's red?"

Her eyes dilated.

And a gasp left her lips.

I moaned, "Fuck, angel."

"Dominic! Come to bed!"

Careens shrill voice sounded throughout the house and I sighed.

"You better go, before she comes down here." Emily, uttered.

I nodded and placed her back to her feet.

"Goodnight, Nic." She whispered, bringing her bottom lip between her teeth.

Another moan left me. "Don't do that angel. . ."

"What?" She asked, before pulling her lip back between her teeth.

"Fuck." Leaning down I kissed her again before sending her on her way.

"Shit." I grumbled, staring down at the very noticeable buldge in my pants.

Better take care of it, before I go upstairs.

... word count - 1050