18| please be okay

Emily

I woke up in extreme pain, “Ahhh” gosh what's wrong with me?

“Ahhh,” I grabbed my stomach, the blanket fell from my body, into the floor and a slight scream left my lips. The pain in my stomach was unbearable.

My door slammed open.

“Emily? What's wrong are you okay?” A voice that sounded like Jace's asked but I wasn't sure. I couldn't focus on nothing but the pain.

Whimpers left my mouth as I looked up through teary eyes. “Something's wrong..” I whispered.

He stood staring with wide eyes.

I looked down to where he was staring and saw blood, lots of blood. Oh God, oh God no.

-
J

ace

I watched as Emily looked at the blood that was covering the bed sheet underneath her.

Hands shaking I grabbed her phone off the side table and called the police.

“Hello this is the police department, what's your emergency?”

“Uh my friend, s-she's b-bleeding badly and she's eight months pr-pregnant. I need an ambulance!” I stumbled out.

“Ok, sir. Just calm down. What's your address?”

“401 Rose Drive, please hurry.”

“There's an ambulance in route.”

-

After the ambulance came and took Emily, I jumped in my car and rushed to the hospital.

When I got there I asked the receptionist behind the rest where she was.

“Calm down sir and state the patients name.”

“Emily Mills.”

She nodded. “Are you her husband or family?”

“I'm her boyfr- best friend.”

Before she could say anything else I heard a panicked voice screaming “WHERE IS SHE? WHERE'S MY ANGEL?”

“Sir I'm going to have to ask you to calm down and tell me who you are looking for.”

I turned around and saw Dominic standing there glaring at the security guard. He glanced up and his eyes locked on me.

He pushed the guard out of his way and stormed over to me. “Where the fuck are they? Where's my angel and baby girl?”

He growled, grabbing me by the collar of my shirt.

All I could do was think how did he find out so fast?

-

Dominic

I was in a very important meeting when I got a call from the hospital telling me that my angel had been rushed in. I didn't give them time to say anything else I hung up and ran out of the conference room, got in my car and broke over ten laws getting to my angel.