08| yes daddy (mature)

Dominic

"Instead of who?" I asked her feeling jealousy stirring inside me. She looked right at me and said, "You."

I didn't give her time to say anything else, I grabbed her and started kissing her. The kiss grew deeper and before I knew it she was on her back under me on the mattress somewhere along the way I had gotten her clothes off and her pink hard nipples tempted me. I lowered my head and sucked one of her nipples in my mouth. Her young untried hips grinded beneath me, grinding her uncovered pussy into my cock.

I could feel her heat through my slacks and moved my hands down between us to feel more of her as I fed on her nipples hungrily.

Her pussy made squishy noises as I finger fucked her gently. "You like that?" I dropped her nipple long enough to ask.

"Yes Daddy." She pushed her hot young cunt into my hand as I fed on her tits, big, firm and so sensitive, she was creaming all over my fingers each time I sucked harder.

Her pussy clenched around my fingers and she tore at my shirt roughly almost as if she had gone into some sort of frenzy.

I caught her hands in one of mine and tried calming her down but it was as if she couldn't hear me.

"Waiy angel. I'll take it off for you." I helped her pull it over my head and her hands went right to my hard flesh, as she grounded her pussy harder on me.

She whined in her throat and tried to get at my cock and I realized it was that innate sexuality of hers that was leading her now, she just didn't know what to do.

"Shh, ok-ok." Her little hands were fighting with my zipper and somewhere in the back of my mind I was calling a hold out to what we were about to do.

In reality I let her unzip my zipper on my pants. My cock sprang free when she pushed my slacks and shorts down below my hips and her hand wrapped around its heat and pulled.

I released her nipple and slid down her middle until my head was between her thighs. I had lifted her ass in my hands and brought her pussy up to my mouth, licking her juices from her skin before giving her my tongue.

She was the sweetest thing I'd ever tasted. Young, fresh, untouched. I ate at her pussy and she took my head in her hands, pushing me closer to her cunt.

I couldn't believe the taste and feel of her. Or how smooth her skin was beneath my rough hands. She fucked herself on my tongue and made pitiful sounds in her throat as she tried to get me to come to her. She wanted my cock.

My heart jumped in my chest as I gave in and made love to her pussy with my mouth. She moaned and cried out, her body lifting off the bed as she had her first orgasm on my tongue.

I lapped up her juices as they flowed from her body and she came again. Her pussy was hot and tight around my tongue and I could only imagine what all that heat would feel like wrapped around my cock.

I licked my way back to her breasts, making love to them as her hand moved down between us to grab my cock again.

I felt the pre-cum as it leaked out of me all over her hand. I strokes into her hand as u covered her lips with mine again and fell into her kiss once more.

Her body never stopped moving, like a private dancer for an audience of one. I squeezed her plumped tit and bit down on her nipple making her squirm against my cock that was now caught between her thighs.

I took my cock in my hand and rubbed it up and down her wet slit to her tight puckered ass. I fucked her young immature clit with the fat head of my cock as she screeched and spread her legs open wide.

It was the easiest thing in the world to push my cock inside, just the tip I told myself. Don't take her innocence.

My plan was to bring her off with my mouth and hands until she was satisfied, buy her tight as fuck pussy felt so fucking good wrapped around my cock head. I lost my head again.

I should've stopped when I felt the warm heat of her pussy on the tip of my cock, should have stopped when her tightness tried to suck me in deeper.

Should've stopped when I felt the barrier of her virginity giveaway beneath the force of my cock, and I slipped in deeper, but I didn't stop.

I stopped only when she cried out from me piercing her. "Shh, it's okay angel, I've got you."

I pushed the hair back from her face and held still letting her get used to having me stretch her tight little pussy.

Her eyes held me enraptured as I looked into their depths. I lowered my head to her lips to escape their power over me and started fucking her.

I moved slowly at first, not sure how much she could take. As it was I'd only pushed seven of my eleven inches in her and she was a tight fucking fit.

Not even Careen had been able to take all of me in the beginning and she had more experience.

I fucked her with that seven inches and already it was the best fuck of my life. I didn't even contemplate getting the rest of my cock in her, not her first time.

But I had underestimated her natural sensuality. The way she rocked her hips as if trying to sick me in whole. She whined and tugged at my shoulders while trying to pull me into her pussy with her legs on my ass.

"You want more angel?" I whispered the words to her and she nodded her head slowly against my chest while her hips strained against me.

I eased out and eased back in, going a little deeper each time, not believing how well she was taking me.

She was the first woman in my many years of experience that's been able to take so much of my cock on a first try since I was sixteen years old.

I was amazed by her, and falling under her spell more and more with each passing second. Her pussy opened up and sucked me into her tightness as if it were made for me.

As though of all pussies in the world, hers had been made just for me. I kept her mouth under mine as I worked my cock into her, going as easy as I could and fighting my instinct to pound my cock into her with force.

I would have taken it easy on her, not lost my head, had it not been for her again. She pulled her mouth away from mine and her next words both shocked and inflamed my senses.

"Your cock feels so good daddy." Merciful fuck. I slammed into her hard and she grabbed me, digging her nails into my back as she bit my shoulder. "Tell me again."

She repeated the words and I lifted her legs over my arms and fucked into her tight little virgin pussy hard. "Again.".

"I love your cock inside me daddy." Where the fuck did she learn those words, or to say them just like that? In a way that was sure to make me lose my mind?

She gyrated her hips beneath me, and massaged my cock with her tight pussy walls making my head swim, as my cock grew harder, longer inside of her.

I've never felt anything like her before, so perfect, like I belong to her, inside her and nowhere else.

I wanted to believe that it was just the thought of a young pussy but I knew better. I knew that it was her, my own special angel.

And for the rest of my life I'll always know what she has between her legs. And that no one else would ever feel this good on my cock.

"Your pussy's so tight, I'm not going to last long. Don't move like that angel, hold still." I buried my face in her neck and worked her little pussy hard. Her screams of 'daddy yes' and 'more daddy's' drove me to madness.

"I can't daddy." I tried holding her ass as I slid my cock into her but she was wild and abandoned. She wrapped her arms and legs tighter around me and ground her pussy hard on my cock as she keened in her throat and begged me to fuck her harder.

... word count - 1487