12| you're mine

Dominic

It had been a month, a long whole freaking torturous month since I stormed out of my angels bedroom angry, hurt and upset. Since then she had been avoiding me like the plauge. And it killed me. I missed her. The way she'd always greet me with a kiss on the cheek when she got home from school. The way she'd smile at me.

I missed every-fucking-thing about her.

What hurt the most was she was still here with me, in the same house, under the same roof. But she barely spoke to me. She wouldn't look my way for more than a second.

Which I really couldn't blame her because this, what's between us is some fucked up shit.

First because I'm in love with my stepdaughter.

Second because she's under-fucking-age at seventeen.

Jail bait.

"Babe, is everything ok?" Careen asked as she walked into my home office.

I looked up at her and I just wanted to fucking shout and tell her; That no, nothing's ok, that I'm in love with her daughter but she wants nothing to do with me because she fucking thinks I love you and you me. And that I make you happy. What she doesn't know it that you're having sex with every guy you come across.

But I didn't. I just looked at her and nodded then went back to work.

She sighed, "Ok, well I was just letting you know Jace is staying over for supper." She said, before walking out.

Dammit so now I had to watch that prick rub all over my angel.

Just great.

-

I was sitting on the couch in the living room with Jace who had just arrived a few minutes earlier while the women finished supper.

I looked over at him and glared, "You better be treating my angel right." I commented.

He looked me in my eyes, "Oh don't worry sir, I am." He vowed. "I love her and would do anything for her." He told me in a sincere voice.

Right when I started to threaten him Emily came in and shot me a glare. "Is everything okay?" She asked turning her head to look at Jace with a smile on her luscious lips. "Yeah babe me and your dad.. uh step dad was just getting to know each other." He replied to her. She looked at me then back at him before nodding. "Oh, ok well super is ready I was just going to wash up, I'll be back."

"Ok babe I'll go see if your mom needs help." He told her standing and pecking her cheek before nodding to me and walking off.

I followed after her; to the bathroom and before she could shut and lock the door I walked in making her snap at me. "Wgat the hell do you think you're-"

Before she could finish her sentence I picked her up and say her on the sink kissing her.

Making her moan out my name "Shh angel." I uttered, moving my lips down to her neck, inhaling her sweet smell of vanilla and cherries, one of my hands placed on her hip the other moving between her legs up and under her shirt flowy dress.

She grabbed my hand to stop me. "Dominic. . . we can't. Not again" She began, "I have a boyfriend and you are married."

I felt jealousy start to eat at me again. "Does he make you wet like I do?" I whispered in her ear, "Does he pleasure you like I do?"

"Dominic..." She breathed out.

"Can he fuck you like you like?" I inquired as my hand moved up and cupped her heat. "Does he let you call him daddy?"

"S-stop. . ." She stuttered out her eyes darkening. But I didn't. I continued. "Does he make you-" Suddenly her hands tangled in my hair and her lips were on mine effectively shutting me up. I groaned and moved my hands to her waist. Gripping it. When we broke apart our breathing was choppy. Her desired filled eyes looked into mine and she whispered breathlessly.

"I haven't slept with him."

Those five words made my heart fucking soar.

"Good because I would hate to have to kill him." I told her, kissing her red swollen lips once more before walking out of the bathroom leaving her sitting on the sink, lips swollen, breathing ragged, a throb between her legs and eyes dilated.

"Dominic have you seen Emily?" Careen asked me when I walked into the kitchen.

"Yeah she was washing her hands she'll be down in a moment."

All through dinner I watched as my angel blushed beet red every time our eyes met. Conversation floated around us but I heard nor saw nothing besides her.

I was memorized by her. The way her lips would wrap around the spoon, the way her tongue would dart out and swipe her lips.

It had me hard.

Imagining what those lips and mouth could do.

Imagining them wrapped around my cock, sucking and licking.

A low groan rumbled from me making conversation stop and everyone to look at me, concern on their faces. "Is everything okay babe?" Careen questioned, placing a hand on my arm.

"Yeah," I rumbled out, "everything's perfect."

My eyes locked with Emily's and I saw a knowing look on her face. Our heated stare was lost when she jumped slightly and shit her gaze to Jace.

My hand tightened around the fork I was holding. He was touching her.

She leaned over and whispered something in his ear. He smiled and shook his head.

I scowled.

When he looked up it was to be met with my glare.

... word count - 951