09| yes daddy -part two- (mature)

Dominic

She fucked me like a grown woman and not like the little girl who'd never had a cock in her before.

I knew I shouldn't be this rough with her and it being her first time, but she wouldn't let me slow down.

Each time I tried she would do something with her hips that would set me off again. Her back arched and she lifted us both off the bed and she came loud and long.

I fucked her through the orgasm, watching her beautiful face as she rolled her head from side to side on the mattress beneath her while her hips went into overdrive and her pussy slid up and down on my rod.

The way her hips moved piston fast had my cock jumping and spitting inside her already. We rolled around the bed together as her body took over and she lost all control.

I grabbed her hair at her nape as she sat on my cock and made her look down at me. "You want my cock?"

"Yes daddy." She nodded her head eyes fever bright as sweat sheened her skin and mine. Her beautiful tits that I couldn't believe we're so big on her small frame shifted with her every movement as she learned how to use my cock to get off.

I held her hips and rocked her up and down on my cock until she caught rythm and made it her own. "So fucking sexy." I'd never seen her so much as dance, though it was obvious she knew how. Whatever she'd learned, her body was using it to enslave my cock.

I pressed down on her clit and she rode me and felt her pussy tighten around my cock and her warm juices leaked out around my shaft and down my balls.

I was still caught up in that place in my head where I was coming to terms with the fact that this was my angel, and that she was but seventeen.

But one look at her body and the way she used it made me realize she was all woman. A woman who wanted her man and showed it with every move she made.

When she grew tired and dropped to my chest, I fucked up into her slower this time with both her ass cheeks in my hands, spreading them open each time I pushed her down the length of my cock.

I rolled again and put her beneath me as the need to fuck hard and deep overtook me. She moaned and screamed as I pounded into her pussy over and over, each time felt better than last.

"Fuck me I'm gonna cum." I wasn't going to last I could feel my seed rising even as I tried to prolong the feelings. I reached for her clit and brought her off again and she tightened around me and came.

I looked down at her face in orgasm and can honestly say I've never seen anything more beautiful. Head thrown back, neck arched and her mouth opened in a silent scream.

I was so caught up in her, in her pleasure that I almost forgot to pull out of her. Her pussy tightens up when she cums, and it was hard for me to get out of her.

"Let me go angel, I gotta pull out, don't make me cum inside you." She ignored me, too lost in her own ecstasy as she threw her pussy up to me.

I bit down on her nipple and she squeezed before relaxing and I was able to pull out of her and just in time too might I add.

I knelt between her spread thighs and with my eyes on her pussy and tits I jerked my cock roughly until I came all over her tummy and tits. I thought it would never end. I dropped down beside her tired and out of breath same as she was. I held out my arm and she rolled into me still breathing fast with those hot little moans teasing my ears.

As the lust started to clear from my mind, I started to feel a tad guilty because now that I've had her nobody else will. And that I should have waited till she was legal and I wasn't married. Shit Careen. I looked at the time to see it was just pass eleven so I still had time to stay with my angel.

I looked over to see her fast asleep. So I set my alarm for a little after one and closed my eyes.

... word count - 766