{1} \ \ \ What? / / / {1}

Agh, fuck, what happened last night?! I get a text on my phone from my best friend Clyde, I groan reading. "Get up and be decent, I hired the cutest maid I can find for you." I roll my eyes, even though he's my best friend, he doesn't know I'm gay, so if he actually has tried to find me a cute maid, they won't "be to my taste".

I stand up changing into my work clothes as I hear a knock on the door, I check the time. '6:00am? Is this when she's meant to arrive everyday?' I walk downstairs answering the door tired, to my surprise. . . A blonde crazy haired, French maid outfit wear boy stands there twitching, he asks. 'A-are you Craig Tucker?' I nod. 'Yeah, are you the maid?' The boy nods coming inside, the dress is so short that I can see his ass, this might not be too bad.

He says. 'I know your friend hired me for you, my name is Tweek Tweak, and I know he chose me cause he wanted to take the piss out of you.' I laugh. 'Alright Twink, I would love to stay and chat but I got to get it work, bye French maid.' He rolls his eyes. 'It's Tweek, and bye master.' I swear I heard a flirty voice at the end, I tense up grabbing the door nob. 'Don't go through my draws.' He asks. 'Why?' I say. 'It'll scare you, just don't.' I drive to work instinctually punching Clyde in the arm. 'Dick.' He laughs. 'Isn't your maid just sexy?'

I say sarcastically. 'Of course, I can't resist bending him over my sink and slamming my hard cock into his tight ass.' Clyde laughs. 'How do you know it's tight?' I roll my eyes continuing work, after a long day of Clyde poking fun at me I get home.

Clyde did mention that the place he hired Twink from made it so the maids have to live at the house, great. I walk inside to see dinner ready, I say confused. 'What the fuck?' Twink smiles. 'Hello Mr Tucker! I made dinner for you, your friend told me that you don't have any allergies so dinner should be fine!'

I smile. 'Thanks Twink.' He quickly grabs my tie smiling. 'Oh Mr Tucker, it's Tweek.' He let go of my tie and I laugh. 'Call me Craig, alright?' He nods as he says. 'Your friend "Clyde" I think his name is, he told me to call you "daddy", I don't won't to disobey orders.'

I heat up. 'Uh. . . Sure. . . Call me what you want. . .' He laughs rolling his eyes. 'Alright. . . Daddy.'

—————-——————————————
Hope you enjoyed! Do you think Twink- I mean a Tweek, is gay? Ok bye!