{21} \ \ \Craig. . .Jr. . ./ / / {21}

Hospital sucks. . .espically when it comes to pushing a fucking kid out of your ass! I lay in the bed as Craig walks into our room, he smiles. 'Hey, babe. . .' I groan. 'Please no. . .' I'm really tired and at the moment I can't walk, Craig sits next to me and kisses my cheek. 'He's happily asleep, I just want to lay with you. . .' I nod lightly as I feel his arms wrap around me, I feel myself starting to go to sleep as I hear crying. . .

I groan. 'Go take care of your son. . .' He laughs. 'He's your son too.' I say. 'He came from your nuts, I pushed him out, I want to sleep.' He laughs. 'Alright, get some sleep.' I nod completely passing out.

I wake up to see Craig passed out next to me and our son grabbing his noise I smile lightly as he turns his head looking at me blowing a bubble, I grab him and place him on my chest, I kiss his cheek and smile. 'You were worth it.' He smiles brightly as Craig places his hand on the outside of my boxers, I say. 'Craig wake up.' He lightly opens his eyes smiling. 'My two favorite boys.' 

I look back at the baby and he points at Craig, I smile. 'We chose the right name. . .' Craig laughs. 'Isn't that right, Craig Jr?' 

------------------------------------------------------------

That was short and sweet! But next one might have some drama, then I'm going to like, go through the years of raising an ass baby and his father being his over fathers maid.