{18} \ \ \ telling people. / / / {18}

I'm up to my second trimester, so I've been pregnant for 2 months and it's time to tell people! I've gotten fatter and Craig doesn't like me cleaning since I'm pregnant and we're a married couple, he wants me to quit and just wait until I have the baby to go back to work as his maid, I sit on the couch with my baby bump out rubbing it, Craig smiles sitting next to me.

He rests his chin on my shoulder and places his hand on my stomach, he kisses my cheek. 'You look beautiful.' I blush lightly. 'You look handsome. . .' He continues by kissing my stomach lightly, he jumps a bit as there is a knock on the door, Craig sighs getting up and walking to the front door.

He opens it to 6 adult men and a baby come in, I jump a bit as I see it's Clyde and Token, Butters and Kenny, Stan, Kyle and K.J, I say awkwardly fixing my shirt. 'Hi?' I stand up walking next to Craig. Clyde jokes. 'Geez Tweek, gained a bit of weight? Or are you pregnant?' I look at Craig and he nods. 'Actually. . . I am sort of pregnant. . .' Clyde laughs. 'Sure so am I.' I say. 'No, I have a child growing in my stomach.' Clyde says surprised. 'How?!' I answer. 'Well, I have both genders so. . .'

Clyde's eyes shot off. 'HOLY FUCKING SHIT, TWEEK?! ARE YOU ACTUALLY?! HOLY SHIT! NAME IT AFTER ME!' I roll my eyes as I look down to see K.J hugging my legs, I let out an "aww" and Kyle laughs. 'You're allowed to pick him up.' I ask. 'Am I?' He nods. 'Of course.' I smile picking up K.J, he grabs onto my hair pulling me close to his face, he starts bitting on my nose and I squeal. 'He is adorable!' 

Craig just watches smiling, Kyle says. 'I can tell that you're going to be a great parent!' I smile. 'Thank you! I really want to be a great parent!' I hand K.J to Stan and he smiles. ' I'm sure you'll be a great parent.' I look behind me to see Craig gone, I ask. 'Do you know where Craig went?-' I scream as I feel someone grab me and hold me, I go to punch them fearing the worst as I feel them grab my fist, he quickly grabs my arms holding them, down, he yells. 'BABE!' I open my eyes to see Craig holding me.

I instantly un-tense, grabbing Craig and cry into his chest, he rubs my back whispering. 'Come on. . .'He signals to jump up to him as I wrap my arms around his waist, I kiss his forehead and bring him upstairs, I place him downstairs on the bed and he asks. 'Why did you get scared? . .' I answer looking away. 'That's how he did it. . .' Craig kisses my forehead. 'Babe. . .' I feel tears running down my cheeks.

I say. 'He came up behind me and repeatedly punched my stomach. . .' Craig kisses my forehead. 'What made you think I was him? . .' I answer. 'You two have the same body build. . .' Craig nods kissing my stomach. 'I love you, babe. . .get some sleep, alright?' I nod. 'Alright daddy. . .' 

--------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed bye!