{15} \ \ \ The truth. / / / {15}

We walk into our room as I say with tears in my eyes. 'Craig, this could change everything. . .' I take the ring off my finger and place it in his hand, he says confused. 'Tweek? No matter what I could never stop loving you.' I say quickly hugging him. 'I'm. . . I'm both genders. . .' Craig wraps his arms around my waste and kisses the top of my head. 'Babe. . . So. . . Do you have like periods?' I nod into his chest. 'Yep. . .' He laughs a bit. 'Babe. . .' He lets go of me and gets on one knee. 'Tweek. I love you. Please marry me.' I smile kissing him. 'I love you.' He quickly places the ring on my finger and asks. 'Do you take birth control?' I nod. 'Yeah. . . It's my "anxitey meds".' Craig kisses my cheek. 'Can we chuck them out?' I quickly kiss him again. 'I love you so much!'

We walk back downstairs and Ruby asks. 'Tweek? Are you alright? You're crying?' I nod. 'Yeah, I'm fine.' Craig whispers in my ear. 'Does that mean I'm gay? Since you're both?' I laugh. 'That's not how it works!' He smiles resting his head again on my back.

Eventually everyone leaves and Craig asks. 'How have I never noticed this? We fuck basically everyday so how do you have periods?' I say. 'It's more complex. . . Cause I have both male and female sex organs it works a lot differently. And I take different types of medication to make it not happen.' Craig kisses my cheek. 'Babe, you don't have to hide from me.' I say. 'My last boyfriend. . . He beat me cause I. . . got pregnant. . .and he beat the baby to death and I was in hospital. . . He was really abusive. . . And he would do stuff to me I didn't want. . .all the time but that was a "special" day. . . He then. . . Did things to me. . . That baby wasn't made from agreeing. . . You weren't my first. . . You were the first person who didn't rape me. . .'Craig quickly grabs me and rests me on the couch as I cry into his chest. 'He can't hurt you. . . I won't hurt you. . . I won't let anyone hurt you, even if I get stabbed in the process. . . I lock all the doors and windows and have a security system set up. . .'

Craig picks me up and pulls me into bed, he kisses my forehead and we move into a spooning position where of course, I'm little spoon. Craig plays music to help me fall asleep. . . I love him more then I could ever love anyone. . .

———————————————————
DONT GET UP AT ME FOR THE DV, IVE BEEN DEALING WITH IT SINCE I WAS LITTLE, if I have offended anyone I'm sorry but trust me it has been happening for years and it actually still hasn't stopped, but don't worry, it should eventually stop for anyone else going through it, and just be you cause I'm sure if you're reading smuts about 10 year old boys you're doing great. (I'm joking but I'm sure you're amazing.)