{14} \ \ \ I dont want to live without you./ / / {14}

Craig has been out of hospital for a couple days now, so. . . We're technically engaged? . .he comes in and takes my hand kissing up my arm. 'Babe, we should go out. . .' He kisses up my arm nibbling on my shoulder a bit, I laugh kissing his cheek. 'Alright, where should we go?' He grabs my hand smiling. 'Come on! I have everything planned!' I laugh as he pulls me into his car.

We eventually get somewhere and the sun is just setting, he smiles opening the door for me, he smiles wrapping his arm around me, walk up some hill and we lean against a tree, I fake pout. 'I thought we were going to a restaurant. . .' Craig laughs. 'You're adorable Tweek, I love you so much.' He pulls me up and smiles, he gets on one knee and smiles with tears in his eyes. 'I know I asked but, you deserve a proper proposal, I can't live without you, I've known you for a couple months but I know for a fact you are the one who was made for me, you are sweet, nice strong and so caring. I love you Tweek Tweak, will you make me the happiest man alive and be Tweek Tucker?'

I have tears streaming down my cheeks as I quickly push him down on the ground hugging him tightly, I kiss around his face and scream. 'Yes Craig! I fucking love you, you big dork! I already said yes!' He wraps his arms around and holds me, he leans against the tree, holding me in his arm, I slowly pass out in his giant warm arms.

I sit up and scream scared shitless cause I have no idea where I'll be, I look around to see I'm sitting in Craigs lap, I feel his boner pressed  against my ass, I look around and see Clyde, Token, his parents, Ruby and my parents sitting there, I pant trying to catch my breath, Craig wraps his arms around me again and pulls me close, he whispers. 'Babe, calm down ok, you're at home. . . Ok. . . I would never let anyone hurt you. . .' He kisses the top of my head and I smile. 'I love you. . .' He rolls his eyes smiling widely. 'I love you too babe. . .'

Clyde smiles. 'Nice ring Tweek, trying to show your gayness?' I look at a giant fucking rock on my finger and I scream. 'WHAT HE FUCK?!' Craig laughs. 'That's "the ring".' I smile. 'Is that really what you gave me?' He nods and I laugh. 'Craig. With engagement rings, you don't start with the "I'm sorry I cheated on you with your best friend" diamond! You work your way up!' He laughs resting his head on my back my mum asks. 'Engagement ring?!' I move around on Craig's lap and nod. 'Yep! We're getting married!' I turn around and grab Craig's face pulling him close smiling madly. 'You're stuck with me.' Craig Lena's forward kissing me quickly. 'That isn't a bad thing, I would be happy if you were with me 24/7.' Clyde sits up and yells. 'Bring Tweek to work tomorrow! He is a gay man who takes it up the ass! He could help with "testing"!' I stiffen and say. 'What?' Clyde jokes. 'Sex toy tester!' Craig wraps his arms around me even tighter and laughs. 'That's my fiancé you're talking about.' Ruby smiles. 'So, Tweek will be my brother-in-law?! That'll be amazing!' Craig whispers in my ear. 'Babe. . .can we "celebrate" tonight?' I laugh whispering in his ear. 'Maybe babe.' Craig bites down on my earlobe nibbling lightly. 'I want to eat out your ass.' I squirm around on his dick and kiss his cheek. 'Just wait baby.' Clyde asks. 'What are you two waiting for? Sex?' I roll my eyes. 'Can't wait for something that's already happened.' Craig's mum sits up and asks. 'Are there going to be any grandkids?' Craig kisses down my neck and says. 'Maybe. . .' I say. 'I want kids! They're so adorable and I love them! I'm really good with them too! I used to be a kindergarten teacher!'

Craig says. 'Really? First you were an actor on Red Racer then a kindergarten teacher?' I nod. 'When the show finished I looked around and after a year I was a teacher!' Craig asks. 'How would we even have kids?' I sit up and become a bit anxious. . . I take birth control pills and pass them off for anxitey meds. . . I'm a hermaphrodite. . . My mum asks. 'Have you not told him?' I say quickly. 'MUM NO.' Craig leans his head on my back. 'Told me what?' I stand up, grabbing his hand. 'We need to talk. . .' Clyde laughs. 'Talk talk or sex talk?' I shake my head. 'I need to tell him something. . .'

————————————————————
I'm sorry children, I couldn't not, ok Craig Tucker is my baby, night!