{16} \ \ \ baby sitting./ / / {16}

[This was an amazing suggestion by @cutiekitty2k]

'Thank you so much! We needed a night out!' Kyle smiled placing K.Js stuff down, I smile holding K.J. 'No problem, I wanted to see how Craig would be with kids, sadly he's not going to be home for 20 minutes.' Kyle laughs. 'Alright, hope you have a great night with Stan.' Kyle laughs smirking. 'Trust me we will.'

I sit on the couch playing games with K.J as Craig comes inside. 'Hey, baby.- Hi actual baby?' I laugh. 'Today is the day when we babysit K.J.' Craig nods sitting down on the ground next to me, he watches the baby as I start feeding K.J, I was told he likes the apple flavoured baby food.

Craig moves closer and asks. 'Can I feed him?' I nod smiling. 'Sure babe.' I hand him the food as Craig tries to feed the baby, but K.J chucks it at Craig, I laugh. 'It's ok, nice try.' I kiss his cheek and gag. 'Baby food.' He laughs trying again and it goes well!

After a night of testing out Craig we put the baby to sleep well, I smile. 'You would make a great dad.' He laughs. 'You would make a better one.' I smile laying down on the couch with Craig, as I hear K.J crying, I groan. 'I'll get him.' I stand up grabbing K.J.

I rub his back humming something as he EVENTUALLY falls asleep, I place him back in the cribe and then go back to the couch and pass out.

Hope you enjoyed! Bye!