{5} \ \ \ Nice night. / / / {5}

I shortly finish dinner as I see Tweek cleaning up, I roll my eyes. 'Tweek, you can take a break, you're not even on shift.' Tweek sighs. 'You're letting me live with you, all I do is clean, I should at least be good at it.' I groan. 'I know, but anal can be a lot, especially if it was your first time.' Tweek shrugs. 'How?' I say. 'Well, in case you haven't noticed it, but you've been limping when you walk.'

Tweek laughs. 'I've noticed but, it was worth it.' I smile. 'You bet your swore ass it was.' Tweek laughs. 'At least you're not calling me "Twink".' I walk up to him and grab his waist. 'So, Twink, I'm planning on going to bed, I was thinking maybe. . .' Tweek raises an eyebrow. 'What?' I say. 'Maybe we could share a bed?' Tweek laughs. 'I don't want to wake up with your morning wood hitting my leg!' I say. 'Morning wood?' Tweek nods. 'Yeah! You had a fucking boner at like 4 am!' I roll my eyes. 'Fine, sleep by yourself.' Tweek cups my face in his soft hands. 'I never said that Craig.' He kisses my cheek and I smile. 'Come on then.' I quickly grab him and pull him upstairs.

I lay him on the bed, I say. 'I'll give you some clothes, Twink.' Tweek groans. 'Stop calling me "Twink"!' I roll my eyes chucking him one of my shirts. 'Alright. . .babe.' He sits up. 'What?! "babe"?! What?!' I laugh. 'Calm down, I was joking.' Tweek nods. 'Ok, ok. . .so? What are we?' I stiffen in my spot. 'Well. . .' I turn around and say. 'I'm not sure. . .'

Tweek says. 'What do you want us to be? . . ' I choke. 'Well. . .I mean, uh. . .I like you a lot and I want to date you.' Tweek sprints up to me and hugs me. 'I feel the same way, Craig. . .'I kiss the top of his head. 'I'm so happy that Clyde was trying to take the piss out of me.' Tweek asks. 'Does Clyde know?' I shake my head. '. . .he doesn't even know I'm gay. . . you're the only person who knows. . .' Tweek looks at me. 'I'll prove to the world that you're mine.' I ask. 'How?' He quickly starts sucking on my neck, he moves around trying to find my sweet spot, I let out a grunt. 'Tweek, fuck that's hot.'

Hope you enjoyed! Bye!