{8} \ \ \ Who?/ / / {8}

Craig is at work so I'm cleaning up like normal, he should be coming home soon so I have started making dinner. I get broken from my thoughts by a text, I read to myself. "Babe, some girl should be coming over in a bit, if she gets there before I do, tell her I'll be there soon." Huh, I wonder who the girl is.

Craig wouldn't cheat on me. . . Right? I sigh setting up the table as I hear a knock on the door, I ask. 'Who is it?' A female voice answers. 'Tricia Tucker! Let me in!' I open the door as she says. 'Oh sorry, must have the wrong house.' I say. 'Are you the girl Craig was talking about?' The girl asks. 'Is his last name Tucker?' I nod. 'Yeah.' She smiles. 'He's my brother, you must be the maid.' I nod. 'Yeah, Craig's maid.' I message Craig. "Daddy, does she know that we're dating." I get a quick reply. "No, I was planning on telling her tonight." I sigh as she asks. 'Is Craig being an ass?' I shake my head. 'No, just stupid.' She laughs. 'Aren't you worried about being fired? You're texting and saying he's being stupid.' I laugh. 'He wouldn't fire me, and I'm actually messaging him.'

After a bit of me and her talking I hear a knock on the door, I say. 'It must be Craig.' I walk to the door and answer to see Craig standing with flowers, I laugh. 'Welcome back daddy.' He rolls his eyes handing me the flowers. 'They're beautiful.' Craig flirts. 'Just like you.' I roll my eyes still smiling. 'I'll put these in the room.' He nods coming inside, I walk upstairs laying them on the bed, I walk back down and his sister says. 'You got something on your neck there Craig.' She points to one of the many hickeys I try to give him.

Craig says. 'Huh? Oh. . . My boyfriend gave me that. . .' Tricia sits up. '"Boyfriend"?! You're dating someone?! You're gay?! I called you that as a joke but never thought you actually were.' Tricia grabs my cheeks and asks. 'Do you know who his boyfriend is?!' I say in pain. 'Ouch! I'm his boyfriend!' She lets go of my cheeks and screams. 'MY BROTHERS MAID IS HIS BOYFRIEND?!' I rub my recently pinched checks, Craig nods. 'Yeah, my maid is hot, how could I ever resist.' Tricia says. 'HOLY SHIT! MUM AND DAD ARE GOING TO LOSE THERE SHIT WHEN I TELL THEM YOU'RE GAY!' Craig groans rolling his eyes. 'Sure Tricia, like the fact I would basically jizz my pants when red racer came on.'

I raise an eyebrow. 'Red Racer? That show was a bit cool. . .if you were 5.' Craig grabs me and holds me tightly. 'It was amazing! I wish it was still up!' I laugh. 'Craig, I was an actor on the show, the show was shit!' Craig asks. 'Who were you casted as?' I go silent and shrug. 'Meh, Red Racer himself, it wasn't that good.' Craig yells. 'Holy fucking shit! Babe! Babe! Babe!' Tricia laughs. 'I don't think you should have told him, he's probably going to try and fuck your brains out.' Craig places me on his lap quickly and whispers in my ear. 'Tweeeeek, later tonight can we possibly do something?!' I feel his erection pressing against my ass as I say. 'Craig, you really have no shame.'

Tricia laughs. 'I don't want to see my brother have gay sex, I'll leave, bye Craig, bye Tweek.' I nod. 'Bye Tricia.' Craig just mumbles. 'Bye.'

As soon as Tricia leaves Craig pins me down to the couch, I whine. 'Bye dinner.' He whines kissing my neck. 'But I'm horny for the hottest boy alive.' 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next one will be a smut. . .maybe.