{12} \ \ \ Craig Tucker. / / / {12}

I sit in the waiting room balling my eyes out holding my face in my hands, I feel a hand place on my should as I sit up, I turn to see Ruby with two adults standing there, she asks. 'Is Craig alright?' I whimper. 'The doctors said his conditions are stable and everything. . . But they don't know how much he'll remember. . . When he collapsed he hit his head hard on the ground and they noticed it in scans. . .' Ruby says. 'That little shit.' I sit up. 'What?' She groans. 'If he forgets anything I'll beat him until he remembers.' I laugh. 'Alright Ruby.'

I lean back in the chair as the nurse walks in, she says. 'Craig Tucker's family.' Ruby stands up and yanks my arm. 'You're coming in to see him, even if I have to drag you.' I laugh standing up and following her and two over people, we walk in and Craig is still asleep, I stand back not knowing what to do, who are the other people? They walk up to Craig and say. 'Craig. . . Honey. . . Wake up. . .' The doctor walks in and says. 'He's been asleep for days, if it was as easy as that to wake up a coma patient there wouldn't be a concern about them.'

I ask. 'How long is he going to be in a coma? . .' The doctor answers. 'We won't be able to tell for sure when he'll wake up but, let's hope he wakes up soon.' I nod as Ruby says. 'Alright.' I stand there for a couple seconds as Ruby gasps in realisation. 'You three haven't formally met yet!' I ask. 'What?' Ruby says. 'Craig might hate me after this but! Tweek, they're the parents of your asleep boyfriend.' My eyes open and I say. 'H-hi! I'm sorry, I'm Tweek Tweak! It's a pleasure to met you and I'm sorry for the issue involving Craig!' The lady extends an arm and smiles. 'You seem so nice, Ruby was talking about how you two were all lovey dovey when she saw you.' I smile lightly.

Eventually they left and I sit down in the chair, I grab onto Craig's hand hoping for something, I notice I squeeze, I look at him. . . Still asleep but. . . He seems calm. . .

————————————————————
Will Craig wake up? Find out next time on, IM SLOWLY DIEING AND SHOULD BE PUT BACK IN THE BASEMENT WHERE THERE ISNT WIFI AND I CANT MAKE SHITTY STORIES! Hope you enjoyed!Bye!