{22} \ \ \Overseas and questions./ / /{22}

I sit in class writing stuff down in my book as the teacher says. 'Alright, children, for homework this week you are going to need to ask your father some questions, have a presentation of it and make it flashy.' I put up my hand and ask. 'What if I have two dads?' My teacher asks. 'What do you mean by "two dads" like, you have a step-dad?' I shake my head. 'My dads are gay, one of them has both genders and hade me.'

My teacher says. 'Ask the one who only has one gender then.' I nodded going back to my work.

[WE'RE DOING A POV CHANGEEE.]

I'm cleaning up the house in my normal maids' outfit as Craig Jr bursts through the door, he groans sitting on the couch, I ask. 'What's wrong?' I look at him to see his hair messy and bruises, I ask. 'What happened?!' He answers. 'I got beat up for having two dads.' I quickly hug him as he says. 'I need to ask dad some questions. . .' I say. 'Sorry little one, dad just left on a business trip.'

Craig Jr groans getting more annoyed. 'Do you know if he should be off the plan yet?!' I nod. 'He's meant to be going to his hotel now.' I say. 'I can call him and you can ask your questions.' He nods. 'Thanks dad. . .' I kiss his cheek and he smiles. 'I'm happy to have you as my dad.' I smile. 'I'm happy to have you as my son.'

After dinner, I knocked on Craig Jr's door to hear him reply with. 'Come in!' I walk in to see him and Craig skype calling, I sit down next to him and smile. 'Hey, honey.' Craig smiles. 'Hey, babe.' Craig Jr asks. 'When did you meet the love of your life?' Craig answers. '5th of June, 9 years ago.' Craig Jr has recently turned 8 and Craig and I just recently shared our 9-year anniversary.

Craig Jr asks. 'Are you talking about dad?' Craig nods. 'Yes, I'm talking about the hot blonde sitting next to you.' Craig Jr growns gagging. 'DAD! STOP!' Craig winks at me as I say. 'Craig. I love you so much, but, our kid is right here.' Craig laughs. 'Whatever babe.'