{13} \ \ \ Who are you? / / / {13}

I start to feel asleep in the chair, it's been over a month now since. . . Everything happened. . . I hear a faint. 'What? . .' I sit up and see Craig looking around in confusion, I stand up quickly hugging him, I cry lightly. 'Thank god you're alright Craig! Don't ever scare me again!' I kiss his cheek as I pull back to see him face to face, he asks me with a confused look on his face. 'Who. . . Who are you?' I feel even more tears fall out of my eyes as Craig quickly grabs me and pulls me to his chest. 'Babe! I'm sorry! I was joking! I hit his back. 'You ass! You can't scare me like that!' I pull back as Craig grabs my hands and holds them in his. ' Tweek Tweak. . . We haven't been dating for long but it feels like I've known you for my entire life, Tweek Tweak. For the fact that you were the first person I saw when I woke up, I don't want that changing ever. Will you marry me?' My eyes fill with tears as I nod. 'Yes Craig. . . I would love to marry you! I don't want to ever not marry you!' I quickly kiss his cheek and he whispers. 'The second I get out, I'm going to propose properly, ok? This is just. . . The draft before the final.' I laugh. 'Ok babe. . .'

————————————————————
Bam bitches, that was short, sweet and sappy, hope you enjoyed! Bye!