{19} \ \ \Baby shower?/ / /{19}

I'm up to my third trimester, so about 8 months pregnant. . .the baby is definitely big. . .it's going to be a baby boy which I find ironic since there aren't really any women in the house. . .well, there's me but. . .I'm both. Tricia moved up closer to us since she wants to be closer to her nephew.

I'm laying on the couch with my swollen feet up, Craig isn't home yet but he should be soon. The door quickly flies open as Craig runs in out of breath, I ask. 'What's wrong daddy?' He answers panting. 'Tricia. . .everyone coming over. . . baby shower. . .' I ask. 'Baby shower?' He nods quickly locking the front door.

I ask. 'What's the issue with it?' He answers. 'I'm not ready for it.-' He looks at me to see that I've started growing. . .tits. . .I cover my chest with my hands and say. 'Stop looking at them!' Craig sits down next to me and says. 'You're not even wearing clothes.' He was correct, I was only wearing some boxers. . .and a sports bra. . .

Craig kisses my forehead and says. 'Tricia will be over soon, I'll get you some clothing and just rest.' I nod. 'Alright, Craig. . .' He exits the room as there is a knock at the door. . .I just sit there awkwardly as Tricia yells. 'GUYS! OPEN UP!' I sit there awkwardly as Craig walks back into the room with clothing, the door flies open as she nods eyes widened. 'OH, I CAME IN AT THE WRONG TIME, I TOLD YOU I WAS COMING OVER WITH EVERYONE! CRAIG! YOU JUST HAD TO HAVE SEX WITH TWEEK.' 

I cover up my body and scream. 'WE WEREN'T! I WAS RUBBING MY STOMACH!' Tricia laughs as everyone walks in, I quickly run upstairs terrified, I get changed walking back downstairs, mum runs up to me hugging me. 'YOUR BUMP IS GETTING BIGGER! IT'S ADORABLE!' She quickly gives me a box wrapped in some neat little wrapping paper, I smile. 'Thank you, mum. . .' I walk over to Craig and he smiles. 'Hey, there hot stuff.' 

I smile. 'LOOK! IT'S SO ADORABLE!' I hold up the gift mum gave me and he smiles kissing my cheek. 'So are you. . .' I smile. 'I love you so much!' He smiles resting his head on my shoulder. 'I love you too.' I sit down on the couch as I see the coffee table has a bunch of presents on it. . .I feel so guilty. . .how the hell did she even set this up?! Tricia sits down next to me and yells to everyone. 'Present time!' I say anxiously. 'What?!' 

Craig sits down next to me, while everyone takes a seat, I say. 'A-alright. . .'I open up the present that mum gave me, I open up the box to see my old dog teddy. . .I smile. 'Thank you, mum. . .' I hug her quickly, I pull back and ask. 'Where is dad? . .' Mum holds back tears and says. 'Oh, he's just sick. . .' I ask. 'Then why are you about to cry?' I whisper in Craigs' ear. 'I just need to talk to mum. . .do you mind if I just pop out and you can open up the rest of the presents? . .' Craig nods. 'Yeah, anything for you.' I kiss his cheek. 'Thank you!' I grab mums hand and pull her into the other room.

I ask. 'What really happened mum?' Mum quickly hugs me and starts crying. 'He. . .we were planning on getting a divorce after the baby. . .' I ask. 'Why are you two getting a divorce? . .' She sniffles. 'He. . .he cheated on me. . .I knew that but then he said he liked her and he kept on cheating on me. . .' I hug her quickly and say. 'Mum. . .it'll be ok. . .' 

I rub her back as she says. 'We should get back to the baby shower, you shouldn't leave your eye-candy around.' I blush. 'MUM!' She smiles as we walk back downstairs, I sit next to Craig and he laughs. 'Kenny brought us condoms!' I blush. 'Why? I'm already pregnant.' He kisses my cheek. 'So?' After a bunch of presents everyone leaves, I smile. 'So, Craig. . .'

He smiles. 'I know you're anxious. . .' I ask. 'What if I'm a bad father? . . ' I hear a knock on the front door and I sigh. 'I'll get it. . .'Craig says standing up before me. 'No, I'll get it, babe. . .don't worry. . .' He kisses my forehead and goes to answer the door, I sit there for a bit as a younge blonde girl, my dad and my mum walk in. . .what the fuck?!

------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed! Bye!