21

Yazmine

"Shit," I breathed. I tried to get away, but Devonte had me pinned down, as he ate me out. He was writing love letters with his tongue or something. I could feel myself reaching my climax, and I couldn't run from it. As I came, shudders racked my body.

Even still, Devonte didn't let me up. Finally the aftershocks died down, and he released me. I couldn't move yet. Dazed, I lay there.

"I like it when you let me eat you."

Devonte hovered over me, holding himself up, to keep his weight off of me.

"Mhmm." I wasn't ready to talk yet. First of all, this man just snatched my soul, so I'm sorry.

When I finally recovered, I checked my phone. It was early as fuck. Lately, Devonte had been getting up early. Guess he was tryna get like his girl.

"You wanna go for a run?" Devonte asked me.

I really didn't, but I needed to. "I guess."

Devonte got up and went to the bathroom and I collected my thoughts. I was starting to get worried about Amari. Yeah, I was mad at her, but at the end of the day we used to be like family. So I really hoped she was good, even if we weren't.

The bathroom door opened and Devonte came out in a black hoodie and some black jogging pants. I took a moment to admire my man. Damn, God did good.

As usual, he caught me checking him out. "Can I help you?"

Oh so he wanted to get smart. I smiled at him. "Maybe." I made my way over to him, and touched his face. Then I dropped my smile and bit my lip. His eyes tracked my movements hungrily. "It really depends..." I took my hand from his face and slid it under his shirt, tracing his hard abs. Then I ventured into his pants. "On what you working with," I finished. This nigga was hard already.

Lightening fast, Devonte had me pressed up against the wall. He took off his hoodie and his shirt and reached for his pants waistband.

"What about our run?"

"Fuck the run." Spinning me around, he pushed me in the direction of his desk. Oh shit, desk sex.

I lifted my tank top off, and Devonte's impatient ass snatched off my shorts. My pussy was still throbbing from earlier.

This nigga has his whole dick out. It seemed like every time I saw it, it got bigger.

Instead of pushing me on top of the desk, he bent me over it, preparing to hit it from the back. Meanwhile, he was kissing on my neck and shit.

Instead of easing up in me, like usual, Devonte played no games. "Shit!" I whisper-screamed when he entered me. I was getting pleasure and pain.

"Nah, you finna take it all today," Devonte muttered. Fuck he mean all? Was this nigga trying to tell me all the times we fucked I hadn't taken all of him? Oh hell nah, I rebuke thee Satan and this monster dick.

I gasped out as we fucked, feeling my undoing near. Devonte was putting in work because I felt every inch with my entire being, and suddenly sparks of pleasure shot through me and I closed my eyes, riding the wave of ecstasy.

Devonte came right after me, and didn't pull out until he finished. I felt weak. If it wasn't for Devonte I probably would have collapsed on the floor.

"You good baby girl?" Devonte turned me back around, so I was facing him, and lifted my chin for a kiss.

"Mhmm."

He laughed. "This the only time yo ass be speechless, after you get that good dick."

"Mhmmm."

An hour later, freshly showered, I followed Devonte into the chill early morning air. It was starting to get a lil cold in the Nap. We both had on jogging apparel, but I really wasn't about to jog nowhere after taking that dick. The only reason I came out was because Tae promised me food. The dick had me walking with a limp, but I tried to make it as unnoticeable as I could.