Group Meeting

Y/N POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I woke up it was 12:47. OH . MY . GOD. I rushed out of bed and did my hair and morning routine and put on a comfy, casual outift.

 I rushed out of bed and did my hair and morning routine and put on a comfy, casual outift

Something like that ^^^

I got out of my room and the boys were already sitting down waiting for me. I heard them debating on who would wake me up first. "No need to do that, Im up" I laughed. "DONT wake me up, I wake up myself, you know, unless you wanna be stabbed" I joked. The boys laughed. "Just like Yoongi" Jin laughed. "Yahh, Lets get serious!" Namjoon pointed out. Namjoon cleared his throat "Y/N. We have a confession to make" Namjoon said softly. Hoseok interrupted "BUT KEEP IN MIND I WAS GONNA TELL YOU BUT NAMJOON DIDNT WANT ME TO". "Ok.. what is it though??" I said nervously. "We are part of a boy band" Jin and Jimin said together. My eyes widened and scoffed. "Named?" I said. "BTS" Yoongi said. That sounded so familiar.. "Hold on.." I got up and got my phone and searched up BTS.

Yoongi grabbed my phone

Yoongi grabbed my phone. "No need to do that.." Yoongi said. "YAH! GIVE IT BACK!" I whined and hit his back and arms. "Ha, youre cute when you do that" He gave it back. I blushed and returned to the conversation. "I dont care if you're part of a boy band. I wont reveal anything personal. I know you guys from who you are, not what you are known for. Ill treat you guys like normal people, not royalty." I admitted. The whole room for quiet. "Um.. was it something I said?" I got scared. "No, it was just needed what we need to hear" Taehyung said. "Thank you" they all said. I smiled. "Now are we gonna talk about it" Namjoon said. I sighed "sure I guess". "Im sorry that I put you through that, I really am." His voice cracked. "WHO DID WHAT?!" Jungkook interrupted. I looked at Namjoon. He nodded his head for me to tell them. "Back in high school. My ex set me up with Namjoon. And Namjoon.." I gulped and looked at him. "Are you sure" I mouthed. He nodded. "He mistreated me and hit me.". "Show them the scars i gave you.." he said. (A/N YES I KNOW THIS IS PRETTY BAD BUT NAMJOON IS GOOD I PROMISE) I turned around and lift up my shirt on the back and showed them the scars on my back and arm. They all gasped. I broke in tears. I put my shirt down and ran to my room and slammed my door. I fell down crying. I felt so ... hurt. It was years ago. I felt all the pain I felt all these years. I finally released it. I sobbed so hard. I heard the boys talking to Namjoon. Another door slammed shut. It came from Yoongis room. I heard the bathroom door open and close then my door that led to the bathroom open. (Basically Yoongi coming to my room) He saw me on the floor crying my eyes out. He ran to me and gave me a hug. "Im sorry that happened, I promise everything is gonna be okay" he whispered. He rocked back and forth still hugging me. Every. Little. Thing. Is. Gonna. Be. Alright. He sang to me. He kept hugging me till I stopped crying. Once i stopped crying I hugged Yoongi and he stood up heading to his room. "Wait!" I yelled. He turned back with a confused face. "Thank you" my voice cracked. "Mhm" he said.

Quite the ending huh?
I promise Namjoon is good. Here is a back story of why he did what he did. Namjoon was also mistreated at home and bullied alot for his appearance. He felt so angry and wanted the need to hurt someone and take out his anger. Trust me Namjoon will be good in this story. Nothing bad.