Getting it Together

Yoongis POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After what happened on thursday was pretty awkward. When Y/N woke up and went to the living room everyone stopped talking. She looked up from her phone and glanced at me then stared at Namjoon, got up and went to her room for the rest of the day. Now today (saturday) was less tense. She was actually speaking to us like friends. She was so pretty when she smiled and laughed, it made me so warm inside. I never felt like this before.

Namjoons POV (sorry for changing pov alot)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After what happened I was very quite when the boys hang out. The boys werent mad at me though. Just disappointed. I sighed. I looked at
Y/N. She is so beautiful. She kept laughing and talking to Hoseok and Yoongi. "Yoongi stop trying to flirt with her" I said rolling my eyes. The room got quite. shit, why did i say that. "Im not but okay" scoffed. Hoseok went up to me and said "Jealous much?" He pushed my shoulder causing me to fall back. "Stop it! See this is why I wasnt even sure if I wanted to move here. I knew Namjoon wanted to talk about it and now its causing problems! All because of me!" She stood up and glanced at me, sighed and went into her room. All of the boys eyes were on me and Hoseok. I gulped. Im sorry. Yoongi went up to go after Y/N. I rolled my eyes. "Keep rolling your eyes, maybe youll find your brain back there" Jin said. "Whatever" I got up and went to my room. ( I PROMISE NAMJOON HAS A BETTER ATTITUDE )

Y/N POV (IM SRRY ILL STICK TO THIS POV FOR NOW )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got up and closed the door. I didnt cry. I just felt so angry. I decided to search up apartments that didnt cost as much. I already had a job and it paid a good amount of money for the rent. I can't let them keep fighting. Especially since they are a band. I sighed, I heard a knock from the bathroom door that connected to Yoongis. "Go away Yoongi, please" I said softly. Yoongi barged in hearing what I said. "I wont take no for an answer. He sat on my bed with me and saw me searching up different apartments. I shut my laptop closed and looked at him. "Why?! You cant leave us now!" Yoongi said worried. "No. Im the cause of all of this, I cant let you guys argue." I said seriously. "Please no, wait another week, everything is gonna be better" he grabbed my hand. "Please" he begged. I looked into his beautiful dark eyes. He looked so handsome without even trying. "Fine" i said after a while. "Good" he smirked. He hugged me and said "I cant let a beautiful nice girl run away so quickly" and left the room. My heart pounded so fast. What was that all about? I asked myself. I layed down on my bed and shut my eyes.

2:39 AM
Still in Y/N pov btw
I woke up to a nightmare I had. I gasped for air and my heart pounding. I felt all sweaty and nervous. I got up and went to the bathroom and tried to go to sleep. But instead i went on my phone. Yoongi came in my room (again). "Still up huh?" He said. "No.. I had a nightmare" I sighed. "Aw that sucks, Im sorry" he said truthfully. "Thanks" I yawned. Yoongi looked all dressed casual like he was going out. "Where are you headed to? Its pretty late" You asked. "To the studio" he answered "The night helps me think about lyrics". "Oh" I replied. I yawned again. "You seem tired, you should get your rest" Yoongi said. I layed my head down and felt Yoongi sit on my bed, touching my hair. I closed my eyes and he got up. "Goodnight princess" he said softly.

WELL THEN..
I know thats pretty calming and soothing for Yoongi but🤷‍♀️idc. Anywho idk why i keep talking to myself. I need help lol
A pretty short chapter but Namjoon will get better I promise. No more fighting with him and stuff. But ofc there is gonna be drama cuz, how else would this be interesting.
( jk )