Adjustments

Minas POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yoongi passed out. He was bleeding alot. He wasnt suppose to get out of the hospital bed we took him there. They moved Y/N next to Hobi and Yoongi. Every thing was going okay. Three of them got out of the hospital a couple of days later.

Y/N POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks giving is coming up. I wanted to make it special. I have already pre-ordered a whole bunch of food and deserts. Mina has the decorations. Every was perfect. I got out of the hospital a few weeks ago. So did Yoongi & Hoseok. The police is still on a look out for the person. Me and Yoongi started to get along very quickly. Today the guys have the twins. They kept begging to take care of them. Yoongi was at the studio. I decided to give him a little surprise. He has been working so hard. So I decided to dress.. sexy.. that is only for his eyes..

 that is only for his eyes

I wore this.
Then i wore this underneath :

Finally he got home

Finally he got home. He was a bit grumpy. "Hey baby.." He kissed me softly on the lips. "Hey how was work? I have a surprise for you" I grinned. "Jungkook deleted all the recordings by accident.. so not so great and show me later" he rolled his eyes and gave an attitude. "Aw im sorry ba-" I touched his hair. "Oh my goodness can you stop? Your so touchy and clingy !" He yelled at me. "I was just asking about your d-" He kept interrupting me. "I dont care jesus, stay away." He pushed me off of him. I started to tear up. He told me not to get mad when he was like this. I put my head down and clenched my fist. I dug my nails into my hand palm. It was a way I can control my anger since I couldnt be on the meds any longer. Tears dropped on the floor. He noticed. I wiped them before I started anything. "F-fine if thats how you wanna be.." I ran upstairs. "Baby stop doing that" he rolled his eyes again. I fell asleep. I didnt have time to be arguing with Yoongi. I woke up. I needed to know if Yoongi was mad at me. "Baby. " I poked his stomach. He woke up. "What happen baby?" Yoongi asked. "Are you mad at me?" I pouted and climbed on top of him. He bit his lips. "Yes baby I am.." He put his hands on my back. "But Im still wondering what your surprise was.." He said. "Gimme a second." I said. I still had it on. I took off my robe and turned around and gave him a seductive look. "Oh baby.." He whispered and licked his lips. He got hand cuffs. "I think i needa punish you big time.." He hand cuffed me to the bed. He started to kiss me neck.. going down and kissing my breasts. "Baby they gotten bigger since you were pregnant.." His mouth watered and he grinned. He unhooked my bra. He started to kiss my breasts. I whimpered. "B-baby.." I closed my legs. I was wet. "Baby open them.." He opened them and touched my inner thighs. I moaned slowly. He kissed my thighs, my stomach to my area. He took off my panties slowly still kissing my private area. He licked it slowly and started to tease me. "Ba-.. dont do that.." I moaned loudly. He kept on "eating" me. I moaned louder and louder. "Ah. Ah.. b-b-bbabbyyy" I yelled. "S-s-stop..." I begged. My body was shaking. He kept on doing it . "Baby!" I squealed. I came. He took in deep breathes. He had a boner. He rubbed his boner against my area. "Ah.." I whispered. He felt hard. "Baby you should be scared, Ive grown a bigger one and its hard.." He winked at me. He took off his pants and boxers. His member was stiff and throbbing. He put the tip in. "Ow baby!!" I jumped. "Stay still baby . Its gonna hurt" He warned me. "Go in slowly please.. " I begged. "Okay baby" He lied. He put the tip in and teased me. "Baby please I want you in me so badly" I whined. "Call me daddy for now on.." He slapped my breasts. I moaned in pain. "Okay daddy.." I licked my lips. He tricked me. He shoved it all the way in fast. "Ahhhh!!! D-d-d-dadddyyy!!!" I moaned. He uncuffed me. He moved his hips side to side thrusting harder in me. "Oh baby.. youve gotten tighter.. somehow. " he moaned and tilt his head back. He kept thrusting harder and faster. "Daddy punish me harder. Make me cry" I whined. He turned me around and put his member in my ass. "Ahh daddy!" I moaned loudly gripping onto the sheets. He held onto my waist and kept thrusting harder. "Mm baby ." He slapped my ass and I squealed. He came in me. "Oh baby.." He moaned. My legs were shaking. He took his member out of me. I was dripping in his cum. He licked it up. "Get on your knees now" He spanked me. I got on my knees. "Okay da-" He shoved his member in my mouth before I could finish my sentence. "Shh baby. " He put my head all the way in. I couldnt breathe. I kept on sucking and swirling my tongue around. He moaned loudly tilting his head back. "Baby your such a good girl. " He said. He took my head out. I pushed him on the bed. "Your turn daddy. You shouldn't get away spanking me" I said. He laid on the bed. I got on top of him making his member come in me. The tip was in. It hurt badly. "Ah..." I whined. "Dont be a bitch.." He joked. He grabbed my hips and slided me all the way down entering him. "ahhh!!!" I moaned loudly. I rocked my hips back and forth. I moaned and tilted my head back. I felt like I couldnt stop moving my hips. "Baby I love it when you moan.." He rubbed my clit making me moan and squeal. I came quicky. He came into me as well. "Ah ah.." He moaned. I started bouncing on him making him moan loudly. The room was filled with me and Yoongis moans. Mostly Yoongis. His moans made me go faster. He grabbed and squeezed my breasts. "Ah Y--y-yoonngiiiiii!" I moaned. I got off of him and started kissing the tip of his member. I put his whole member in my mouth and starting thrusting it with my mouth. "Mm.. baby.." He moaned. "You taste so good oppa.." I moaned. I made him cum. We made a mess on the bed. He spanked me and pulled my hair. I took his member out of my mouth. "Baby I love you" He said. "I love you too baby. " I said back. We had to sleep on the sofa since it was completely messy. Clothes were thrown every where. We slept naked. I curled up but Yoongi was behind me. He had his hands on my waste and his other hand on my breast. He spanked me once more. "Good night princess" He touched my area and left his hand there. He had a boner. It kept touching my butt and thigh. "Sorry baby. I cant control myself when Im around you.." He winked. We fell asleep. I had to go to work. "Where do you think your heading off to baby?" He asked. "You forgot? I have work.." I said. "Awh baby why do you go to work anyway? Just quit" he demanded. "Baby no we need money especially since we have kids" I laughed and kissed his forehead. "You better button that shirt up all the way. I cant let no one touch those sweet breasts of yours.. " He winked at me.

"Whatever baby" I laughed at him

"Whatever baby" I laughed at him. He fell back asleep. His phone kept buzzing. He was getting texts from an unknown number. "Baby turn my phone off please!" He begged. "Okay baby" I looked at the messages.

I called the police

I called the police. They said the will be there after I do so it looks innocent. I didnt tell Yoongi. I couldnt let him worry. "Baby I gotta go love you alot.. Remember that I always love you." I kissed him on the head. I texted Jin. I felt the need to text them to not bring any one else. To circle me.

I drove fast

I drove fast. I got there and it was empty. I saw a person behind a tree. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I jumped. "What the hell were you thinking?!" Jin yelled at me. He was scary. "Your so dumb I swear to G-" He got interrupted. We heard a trigger. "Run .." Jin said. "Damn it Y/N run!" He ran. I stood still and walked closer to the person. Jin stopped me. "Stop being a dumb bitch and run!" He grabbed my hand and forced me to run. We heard police sirens. The person behind the tree came out and put the gun to me. I stepped back. Jin grabbed me and put his hands on my chest and stomach to protect me. He started to breathe hard. "I brought Yoongi.." Jin confessed. "WHY?!" I yelled. The person came towards us. We ran. I tripped on a rock twisting my ankle. Jin stopped and carried me on his back. I saw Jins car. Yoongi was in it. He got out and ran towards us. We hid. The police finally came. Yoongi grabbed me off of Jin. "Your mine, only I get to touch your chest" he put his hand on my breasts. "Yoongi this isnt the time.." I said. The police got out and chased after the person. I heard gun shots. I got scared and started to cry. "Shit shit shit.." I bit my lip. I touched Yoongis stomach where he got shot. I started to cry more. Yoongi comforted me and kissed me on the head. "Shh shh its okay baby.." He said. I let go of him. I ran towards the person who shot Yoongi. I unmasked them. "Ch.chachi?!" I sobbed. She pinned me to the ground. "Goodbye little sis.." She shot my stomach and chest five times. I woke up. It was just a dream. I breathed heavily and started to cry. "Baby whats the matter..?" Yoongi woke up. I told him about it. It felt so real. "Baby how about you call in sick .. and we have a me and you day .. " He kissed me. "Okay baby..." I said. I fell asleep in his arms. I could tell he was awake. "Baby go to sle-" he didnt let me finish. "Would you go with Jin if I died?" He sniffed. "Oh baby! No!" I yelled. "Baby no.." I said gently again. He rubbed his hand against my back. "Okay baby.. now for a real question.." He said. "Who is better at sex? Whose dick is longer?" He asked. "Baby are you serious?" I laughed. He didnt. "Yes I am.." he shrugged. "Be honest" He said. "One your fucking amazing at sex. I love it better with you and only you. And .. Dont be mad but Namjoons is.. big.. real.. big.." I looked down. "Aw baby its okay. Ive seen Namjoons.. dont ask." He laughed and touched my ass. "But is my dick better?" He pouted. "I dumno is it. I might have to go on round two to make sure.." I joked. I touched his member. "Ah baby dont.. ah yes.." he moaned. "What about Jins?" He asked. "Its.. hard.. really .. hard. And long.. but yours made me wanna cry... So.. yeah" I felt uncomfortable talking about that. "Haha baby dont answer if you feel uncomfortable. He carried me on top of him. I moaned softly by accident. "Sorry.." I whimpered and blushed. He kissed me on the forehead. We talked a little then fell asleep.
Thank you Min Yoongi.
I love you