Broken

Y/N POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today I didnt feel like taking my meds. I felt happy. I didn't need to take the stupid anti-depressants. I continued my day and went to Minas. Mina was 25 weeks. She said her due date was 36 weeks. I could tell she was terrified. Mina didnt wanna throw any baby shower because she felt like she would have to invite her mother.
Backstory : Minas mom was a drug addict and gave birth to Mina at 16 and started abusing her after her father left Minas mother.
Mina was strong. She didnt cry for her mother. I loved Mina. We caught up and talked about everything. She showed me the babies room. "I already have names" she grinned "Park Jayni and Park Joyse, Jayni means Best, Joyse means sweethearted people" . She looked so happy. I put on a fake smile. "Cmon. I know you very well, stop with the fake smiling and tell me whats up." She said polietly. She didnt know I had to take medication. I told her everything, even the part where I told her im off my meds. "Noooo you have to go back on them sweetie" She said. I groaned "Fineee i willl" I lied. "Good" she smiled. She started feeling kicks. "Ow ow ow" She said. "I dont think the baby likes me" she joked. I laughed. I felt the kick. "Jesus you have an agressive one in there" I laughed. She laughed then starting 'ow'ing. Once it stopped we had a little mini girls day and I left. Mina is a good friend. No one could make me happy like she can. I went home. I suddenly felt all sad. I had a picture of Yoongi on my phone as I scrolled through my gallery. I put my phone close to me and started to cry silently. I love him so much. But i dont think he loves me like that. I heard a knock on the door. I stood up straight and wiped my tears so they wont see. "Who is it?" I asked. "Taehyung" he replied back and opened the door. "Noona were you crying?" He asked and sat right next to me. "No.. I - Im" Im trying to make a lie up. "Im just tired and I cant sleep" I lied. "Oh.. take a sleeping pill then" He offered.  "No its fine" I faked smiled. "Ok.. Just checking up on you. Jin made your favorite" he smiled at me. I fell asleep and he left. At 2am I woke up and I just felt pressured and I felt worried all of a sudden. I started getting up but then gave up. I was at the corner of my bed rocking back and forth crying. I didnt know what to do. My grandma use to tell me the pills are for the druggies and crazies ( dont be offended if you take pills irl I do too :) ) I kept staring at the bottle of my anti-depressants. "Ugh" I said. I grabbed the bottle and just stared at it. I threw it. "I dont need it" I scoffed. Yoongi came in. "What was that noise" He saw me crying. "Whats wrong?!" He said and hugged ke tight. I pulled away. "Stop please" I started to cry more. "Every time, every single time. I think about you. I cant stop thinking about you. I loved you so much but you threw my as if I was a cigarette you just throw in the middle of the road. I feel like that cereal box you always throw out. I feel like that fan mail you recieve but you reject" I sniffed and rubbed my nose. "I hate being thrown around like garbage" I finally admitted. He saw my pills own the floor. "Did you take your pills?.." he said silently. I shook my head. "No" I said. He tried to talk me into taking them. "Im sorry please" He said. He cooled me down and watched me fall asleep.
I started taking my pills, Jin took me to group therapy. It felt okay and safe.

~ 3 weeks later
Everything was okay. I still couldn't control my anger. I kept looking at the pills. Fuck it. I took all three pills. The one that controlled my anger made me sleepy. I fell asleep on the couch and woke up on Yoongis bed. "Huh?!" I freaked out. "How did I get here?!" I kept on talking to myself. Yoongi came into the room with a cup of coffee. "Ah your awake" he gave me a cute gummy smile.

 "Ah your awake" he gave me a cute gummy smile

"Yes.." I said. My heart felt warm. "I have to tell you something.." he said. I gulped. "What?" I said. "I love you Y/N" he said. "I always did. I did stupid stuff because all the girls I dated cheated on me or dumped me. I didnt wanna get hurt again, so instead I hurt you" he sighed. He put the coffee down and got on the bed with me. "Yo-ongi.. I lo-.." I was interrupted and he kissed me. "I love you too" he smirked. He kept kissing me. "Cmon Yoongi, I have to take a shower.." I whimpered. He pouted and let me go. In the middle of my shower he jumped in. "Missed me?" He smirked. "Very" I licked my lips. He turned me around and bended me over. He put his member in me and started going fast. "Yoongi.." I moaned loudly. He kissed my back as he kept thrusting faster. We turned off the water and go out of the shower. We were still in the bathroom and put me on the bathroom counter he spread my legs open and licked me. I moaned softly I put my hands on his head making his tounge explore more of me. He put his member in and started thrusting. He playing with my breasts. "Y-yoongi~!!" I moaned loudly screaming. "Im doing all you" he licked his lips and came in me. I started to lick his member and choked myself. He kept pulling my hair and putting himself more in my mouth. I pat his leg to let him know I had to breathe. He came in my mouth. "Do I taste good" he smirked. "Yes Oppa" I licked my lips. He opened the bathroom door and put me on the bed. He started thrusting more in me. "More Oppa!!" I screamed in pleasure. I gripped the sheets as he kept thrusting more. He came in me and I came at the same time. He licked the juices as I licked him. We finished. We talked a little and went out. Today was perfect. He made us a milkshake and something to eat. He looked in my eyes. "Your perfect" I blurted out randomly. He winked at me. "So are you" he held my hand.

4 weeks later ~
I got a call from Jiminie saying Minas water broke and she is in the hospital. Oh my I thought she was due for 36 I said. Thats what I thought too he said. On my way I said. I was sooooooo excited I told the other guys. We made it to the hospital. We saw Jimin with one baby and another baby with Mina. I was happy. Mina was so happy. A week later they were in their cribs. Mina was crying. "Whats wrong Mina?" I asked. "Jayni's doctor said that she has a chance that she can have a condition that can lead be fatal" she continued. "We have to give her medicine to make sure she doesnt get it and lives a normal life" she sobbed. "Oh no.. its okay.." I said. "I promise Im willing to go through everything with you. You arent in this alone" I comforted her. I made her happy by watching our favorite movie and got her favorite drink. I held Joyse while she hold Jayni. "Im happy to have you as my friend Y/N" she said randomly. "Im happy too , to have you as a friend I mean" we laughed.
Every. Little. Thing. Is . Gonna. Be. Alright

Ayeee the twins are born

:): Ughh Im happy with this chapter but Im sad that Im not posting alot like I use to >:(