Hospital Part Two!

Y/N POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I fell asleep and I woke up to Yoongi staring at me I checked my phone and it was 2:26AM. "Yoongi?" I said finally. "Hmm? Yes? Do you need anything?" He said. He kept acting nice. "N-no nothing. Why arent you asleep?" I asked. "Because I cant, I dont wanna mess up. If your in pain or anything I need to know fast, I cant lose you" He put his head down in shame. "Yoongi.." I said. "Its okay.. Im getting out of the hospital in 2 days, my arm will be healed in five weeks, I will take medication for my head" I continued. "Every. Little. Thing. Is. Gonna. Be. Alright" I sang to him. I remember he sang that to me when I first cried in front of him. He looked up at me "You remembered.." his voice cracked. "Of course I do." I said. I yawned. "Get some sleep princess, Ill be here, always. Only for you. Just for you." He said in a smooth tone. I fell asleep. I woke up and it was 2:28 in the afternoon. I woke up and Yoongi wasnt there. I called him hey where are you? He stuttered and sounded panic i uh- I heard a girl in the background and him zippering something whispering tell her your getting food. I faked laughed nevermind forget it, gonna call Jin. Why does he keep doing this?! I called Jin and he said he was on his way. I didnt tell him about Yoongi. "Hey sor-" he noticed Yoongi wasnt there. "Where is Yoongi?" He asked. "With a girl, anyway where are the boys?" I tried and change the subject. "Oh my go- Ugh" Jin scoffed. " the guys are at the cafeteria getting food, they said they will bring you Jello" He looked panicked. He saw Yoongi. He pushed Yoongi outside and they started arguing. I sighed.  I hate myself . I started calling my self names. The doctor told me I would be getting aggressive, depressive, and anxiety. They came back in and Yoongi apologized.  "I dunno why your apologizing, its not like we are dating. I dont control you. Im not your mother" I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes. "Mm..kay.. but what about when I called you bad things" he said. "Oh apology accepted" I gave a fake smile. "And your sorry that..." Yoongi continued. "Oh im not sorry that your a bitch though" I shrugged. "Y/N..." Jin wanted me to say sorry. "Ugh fine Im sorry Yoongi . Happy?" I rolled my eyes and went back on my phone. Jin texted me. Please be more nicer to Yoongi. He is trying, I know he is a jerk but please. He texted me that. I sighed and texted fine im sorry... I nodded at him and he waited outside. "Im sorry Yoongi.. I really am. I dunno what that was. Im just so stressed and sick and tired of crying over you" I admitted. "Its okay.." he said.

2 days later!
Bye Hospital, Hello Apartment!
Still in Y/N POV BTW

Today was the same day I got home and the guys music video was released. They were all pumped up.  Jin picked up my medicine for Anxiety,  Depression and Headaches that the nurse said I had.  The car was replaced and brand new.  Everything was a good start. 

Time skip :~ 5 weeks later
My cast has been officially removed.  I felt so happy.  My arm had a bruise on it.  But it still worked.  The guys were so happy and kept hugging me.  I kept looking at Yoongi. Fault.  All my fault. "excuse me guys.. " I went to my room for the rest of the day.  I kept crying. Yoongi came in my room rushing towards me.  "why are you crying?!" He had a worried look on his face. "Yoongi.." i cried.  "I-i still.." It felt hard for me to breathe. "I still love you!" I shouted and cried. He hugged me right and laid down. He kept hugging me. We .. 'cuddled'. I dont even like that word. "I love you more" Yoongi said. "But you were with another girl.." I sniffled. "I know and Im stupid for that" He said. He cupped my cheeks and sat up. "I. Love. You" He said. He leaned in to kiss me. "Stop.." I said "I want you, but now if your gonna be treating me badly, not if your gonna go with other girls, not if you cant be loyal to me" I stood up and looked down. He carried me and I sat on top of him. He stroked my hair and cupped my cheeks again. "I promise I wont.." He said finally. "We'll see.." I put my arms around his neck and kissed him. We grinned at eachother.
Am I HaPpY oR hURt?

Hii sorry for the short chapter.
I got things to sort out and get to normal. Things have been changing alot irl and Im just adjusting. As soon as Im comfortable ill start writing more like I use too 💕🤗
Love you
Btw Thank you so much Ariana for helping me with the cover. Its very beautiful. Love you!
And I love you guys too duh lol💕💙😂