Confusion

Yoongis POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I stayed in my room for a week. I starved my self. Why did she forgive Namjoon but not me?
I cried myself to sleep. Jin kept coming in my room and trying to turn on the lights. All you could see is me on my bed crying in soaking wet pillows with my tears. I never showed me emotions this much. "You have to get out of bed Yoongi. You havent eaten anything." Jin dragged me out of my bed causing me to fall and hit my head. I cried louder trying to hold all the sounds in. Y/N got out of her room. "Whats with all of the noise?!" She shouted. It was 9AM. She saw me on the floor crying like a baby. She just stood there looking at me. I couldve tell she felt bad for me. Jin looked at her and pointed at me, he pushed her in and closed the door "Fix him" Jin demanded. She sighed. She hugged me and put me on the bed. "Im sorry baby" she whispered into my ear. "I didnt know you were gonna be like this" she sounded like she was gonna cry herself. I looked at her still crying. She put my head on her leg, she played with my hair. "Shh, Im here now, and i promise i wont ever leave you again" her voice cracked and she sniffed. I got up and looked at her straight in eye and kissed her hard. She moaned softly. "I love you" I said to her softly. "I love you too" she replied. I kissed her and went down to her neck, to her chest to her stomach. I could hear her enjoying it. I went up and locked the door. I took off my shirt and got on top of her. "Wait" she stopped me. "What are we?" She said. I put my shirt back on. "Im not good at relationships or labels" I admitted. "Then I dont think we could be doing this. Dont you think?" She pointed out. I knew shd wanted me though. She bit her lips. "Fine" I smirked. "Y/N would you go out with me?" I said softly in her ear kissing her neck. "I was hoping for a big gesture, but I guess that'll do the trick" She joked and winked at me. I put her back on the bed and kissed her neck and breast and heard her moaning softly. I took off my shirt and  I started undressing her. I kissed her stomach softly going down slowly. I took off her skirt and panties and as I undressed myself most of the boys knee what was happening.

Hoseoks POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I didnt get it. I thought my planned worked. I sighed. You could hear Yoongi and Y/N from the room. Jungkook kept laughing. "Why are you laughing?" Namjoon said. He was perfectly okay with it. I guess he didnt really care. "Because of Yoongi and Y/N." He laughed. "Jin.. Can i be excused?" I said strictly. "Yes?" He looked so confused because he cooked my favorite dish. I went to my room. I WANTED Y/N. I thought they would forgive eachother but I didnt think they would have it. In fact are they even exclusive. I rolled my eyes. Ugh. "Whats your deal?" Jimin asked. "Dont wanna talk about it" I said. I heard Yoongis door open. I looked quickly out. I looked when Yoongi gave Y/N a kiss goodbye. "And where do you think your going?" I said stepping infront of Yoongi. "Move, Im going to the store real quick" Yoongi said and pushed me. I saw Y/N staring at us. I let Yoongi go. "And why do you keep staring whenever me and Yoongi talk?" I asked to Y/N, backing her up slowly in her room. "Back off, and only because i know you would try and pick a fight with him and Im tired of that." She answered. I closed the door softly. "What do you think your doing?" She went to thr bathroom to cross to Yoongis side of the room and let herself out. I stopped her in the hall way. No witnesses were there. I cupped her cheeks and put my forehead against hers. "I want you to be MINE." I said softly in her ear. She ran back to Yoongis room crossing to her room and locked her door. "What the hell?!" She said loud enough for me to hear. I smirked and walked back to my room.

Y/N POV ( sorry for changing pov alot )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My heart pumped as I locked my door. "What the hell?!" I thought outloud. I heard Yoongi from the front door. Debating whether to tell him or not. Yoongi came in my room with flowers, my favorite soda, chips and a silver necklace. "Yoongi, whats this for?" I sounded shock. "Will you be my girlfriend, offically?" My face turned red. "So??" Yoongi waited for answer and he put all the items on the table. "Duh!" I jumped on him and he carried me. I kept smiling at him. "I never seen you this happy before." He chuckled. "Your the only person who can make me feel this happy. I love you Min Yoongi" He kissed me on the lips gently.

Ayo
Sorry for the short chapter againnnnn
I decided to get more creative because something didnt feel right in the last chapter. Sooo yeahhhhhhh but the happily ever after ending wont be coming any time soon