All games, But no Fun

Y/N POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yoongi kept trying to cheer me up. Yoongi gave me my favorite chocolate. "Baby I'm fine!" I insisted. I wasnt. I was stressed out . I didnt know how to take care of the kids on my own. Yoongi went out with the boys since he hasnt in a long time. It was getting late. I kept on thinking about the kids. I was brushing my teeth. Bad thoughts started rushing through my mind. I washed my mouth and sat on the bathroom counter. I sighed. What if something bad happens? I kept on rushing bad thoughts on my mind. I started to sobbed. I heard the bedroom door open, it was Yoongi. I quickly wiped my tears and went out of the bathroom. "Are you okay?" He asked and hugged me. "Were you crying?" He continued. "No" I lied. "Your nose is red and your cheeks are red, that's what happened when you lie" he looked at me. "I'm sorry" I said. "Is it the tour?" He bit his lips nervously. I nodded and sighed. "Why dont I just tell my mom and dad to take care of the children?" He insisted. "But I dont even know your mom or dad.." I complained. "Wait when are you leaving?!" I asked. "The day after tommorow.." He gulped. My heart raced fast. "We can go see my mom and dad, I'll introduce to you tommorow?" He asked. "Uhh.. okay.." I said. We fell asleep.
I felt all panicked and awkward when we arrived. Yoongi already told his mom that she was gonna take care of the twins. She didnt mind. Once we got there I was all red. Yoongis mother led me in and I saw his dad and a doggo. "Awh who is this little pupper" I cooed the dog got on my lap. "Holly" Yoongis dad smiled and laughed. "Ah nice to meet you Holly" I smiled. We talked for a long time. Once we got out the twins were with Yoongis parents. "Wait what if they drive your parents nuts?" I panicked. "No they wont " he said and grabbed my hand to put me in the car. "Are you crying?!" He said. "They are my babies what do you expect?!" I said and laughed. We got to the place and I went to go get the mail. I got a mail from jail. I felt confused. "I got a letter from .. my sister.." I gulped. I opened the letter. This is what it said:

Anneyong, you little slut. It's so dumb writing you a letter, it was either mom or you. They forced me. Luckily I'll be out of here in two years probably less from good behavior. I̶ c̶a̶n̶'t̶ w̶a̶i̶t̶ f̶o̶r̶ m̶y̶ h̶a̶n̶d̶s̶ t̶o̶ b̶e̶ o̶n̶ a̶ g̶u̶n̶ a̶n̶d̶ t̶r̶y̶ a̶n̶d̶ s̶h̶o̶o̶t̶ y̶o̶u̶r̶ c̶h̶i̶l̶d̶r̶e̶n̶. The dumb body guard told me to cross that out. I had it here. I'll seek revenge in no time once I get out

~ Your Older Sister xoxo

My heart pounded faster. I started to panick. "Oh my god.." Yoongi said. What do I do now?

~
Yoongi calmed me down. We slept. Today was the day we were going on an airplane. As soon as we arrived Yoongi had a big grip on me. Alot of cameras were flashing. A phone hit me on my face. "Im so sorry!" The phone dropped. "Its okay" I smiled and picked it up for him. I ran back to Yoongi. "You cant be doing that.." he squeezed my hand. "Why?" I asked. "I cant let nothing bad happen to my princess" he kissed me on the forehead alot of fans were screaming. I covered my ears "ah fuck.." I said. We were finally on the plane. I was tired. Yoongi let me sleep in his arms. I woke up. He was sleeping. I decided to take a video of him.

Recording the video :
"Ahh Yoongi ~ah" I pet his hair and kissed his forehead. I covered him with my jacket. I kissed him and hugged him alot knowing if I touched him alot he would complain. I kissed him alot on his forehead. "Ahhh Y/N Ahh shhh later baby" he grinned. I turned off the video.

Once we landed we kept on getting touched by fans. "Please stop touching me and have respect for the other members" I grinned, Yoongi nodded. The obviously didnt pay attention and they hit my shoulder. I got mad. "Yah!!" I said and pulled my arm away. "Keep your calm baby.." he warned me. We arrived at the hotel. My shoulder hurt really bad. "Aish" I took off my jacket and I had a red spot. Yoongi came in I hurried and covered it. Yoongi started to play his games with Taehyung. He wasnt giving me much attention. I was hungry. "Yoongi I'm hungry!!" I pouted. "Go get food" he was focused on the game. "Yah!!" I covered the screen. Taehyung yelled at me. I tripped on one of the cords. "Yah!" Taehyung said. Yoongi helped me up. He got me food. Everything was peaceful now
Main lesson : FEED YOUR LOVERS, THEY WILL BE HAPPY.
Taehyung left the room. I kept on bother Yoongi since he was still on the game. "Yah! Come spend time with me!" I complained. He kept on moving his head so his eyes can be on the screen. I kissed him alot of his neck and found his weak spots. He let out a moan causing him to jump he lost his game. "Sorry" I shrugged. I decided to take a shower to sooth the pain from my shoulder. I got out with a towel around me. Yoongi pushed me in the bathroom but I tripped. The boys were in the room, my towel fell revealing my breasts. I blushed and hurried up and ran into the bathroom. "Dont bother changing into real clothes." He said. "Just come out with the towel" he knocked. I came out a few minutes later. He looked mad. He was still playing his dumb game.
"Are you mad at me Yoongi?!" I shouted. He sighed and paused the game. "No.. I just didnt want them to see your beautiful breasts" he grabbed my hair pulling me closer to him. My towel dropped. I gasped as the cold air touched my naked body, goose bumps rolled all over my skin causing me to shiver. I grabbed the towel. "I dont think we need the towel" he snatched it from me and threw it. He put something on my nose that made me pass out. I woke up hand cuffed to the head board of the bed and cuffed my ankles and tape on my mouth. All I had were pink panties on.