Bad Things

Y/N POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today was the day I got coffee with Jin. I woke up early today and tried to forget what happened I kept thinking about it, like if it was just yesterday. "Want me to come?" Mina asked. "No its fine, Thank you Mina" I said back, she nodded. I got dressed casual, nothing fancy.
This is what you wore :

A/N : the girl isnt you, you are you :)I didnt sleep good at all

I didnt sleep good at all.. The babies kept kicking. It hurts so much. Im 8 months pregnant.. 1 more week to go.. I went and drove to the location me and Jin were gonna meet. We started to talk about the whole Yoongi situation. "Are you gonna forgive him?" Jin asked. I shrugged. "I dunno.. I love him alot I do. But- it hurts. Badly." I said about to cry. "Nnoononononononono, Dont cry!!" Jin said and grabbed my hands. I wiped my tears and looked up at Jin and gave him a smile. He smiled back. "You're adorable" He chuckled. I blushed. I got a text from Mina.

I laughed

I laughed. "What?" Jin said. I told him. He started to laugh really hard. "Jin its n-" I got interrupted he kept laughing. I laughed again because of his "window wiping laugh". I drove home. A few hours later I heard a knock on the door. "Have you seen Yoongi?!" Jungkook said. He looked worried. Namjoon showed me a note Yoongi wrote.
This is the note :

I dont think Im fit for my own Fiancee.. I love her so much. Why wont she forgive me. I wont forgive myself if she can't even forgive me. Im going away for a while. I love you guys alot
Please take care of Y/N. Even the babies. Ill be back shortly..
~ Yoongi

"I.. I dont u-understand.." I said. "We... think he is gonna.. kill.. himself.. or he ran away. " Jimin said looking at the ground. I ran upstairs and closed my door. I held my tears in. I called Yoongi 10 times. He finally picked up. He sounded drunk.
Yoongi : hey baby..
You : Where are you?! Whats with the note
Yoongi : I ran away for a while.
He chuckled. I heard a girl laughing in the background too.
You : A-are you with a g-girl???!
Random Girl W/ Yoongi : yessss haha
I hung up. I got out of the room and got my keys. "Where are you going?" Taehyung asked me. "To find Yoongi.." I said. The guys got in the car. I wanted to go alone.. I drove to the bar and found Yoongi there. I pushed him off the stool and slapped him hard. I got down and looked at him in the face. I couldnt do it anymore. I started crying and cursing at him. I helped him up and slapping him again hard and kicked him in the area. He begged for me to stop. I was gonna push him on the bar table but the boys grabbed my arm and said that was enough. Jin drove this time. I rolled my eyes and wiped my tears. The boys left besides Jin. "Why wont you leave me alone" I whined. "To distract you.." He said and sat next to me. "Sooo hows your babies?" He grinned. "..they are healthy.." I said. He grabbed my hands and kissed them. "You're so beautiful and strong." He said and kissed my forehead. I blushed. I felt sleepy. I put my head on Jins lap and fell asleep. He stroked my hair and played with it. I woke up on a bed and Jin reading in a corner. "What time is it?" I asked. "You only slept for two hours" He laughed. I smiled at him. He came closer to me. We looked into eachothers eyes. He kissed my lips gently making me want more of him. I kissed him back. He started french kissing me. He put his hands on my inner thigh making me moan and whimper softly. I tugged his shirt and I took off his shirt revealing his broad shoulders and abs. He pulled off my pants. I was already wet. He kissed my area and licked it slowly. He took off my panties and took off my shirt. I unclipped my bra. I got on top of him and started kissing him again slowly. He had a boner. He inserted it in me. I moaned slowly. He got hard and made me moan uncontrollably. "Ahh J-j-Jin!!" I squealed biting onto my lip. He went faster causing the bed to shake. He carried me and I hugged him he still kept going faster and faster. He layed me on the bed. I felt a knot in my stomach. Im going to have an orgasm.. I moaned loudly and loudly. He started to moan and go faster. He went harder on me. My legs were shaking. He took out his member. My area was dripping my legs were shaking. He licked it and continued to kiss me. I got on my knees and licked his member. He tilted his head back and moaned loudly. "Ah Y/N" He screamed. I kept on licking and throbbing it. He came and I licked up the mess. He moaned loudly. He put me back on the bed and massaged my area and kissed me at the same time. I moaned loudly and I closed my legs as I had another orgasm. He laid on the bed and kissed me on the forehead. We took a nap together. We woke up. It was 7:30. "Mina is about to be here. " I said. He quickly got dressed and kissed me again passionately. He drove and went to his apartment.
What. Did. I. Just. Do?
And.. why did I like it?.. I felt so confused. Then I looked at my hands. I saw the ring that Yoongi gave me. A promise ring and the proposal ring. I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door Mina came in. "Hey, how was work" I asked. "My boss is a bitch, but on the other side of that it was boring" She said. She rolled her eyes and laughed. I felt so guilty. I cheated on Jin. Speaking of Jin I got a text from him.