Next Level

Y/N POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am offically four months pregnant. Tommorow was the day me and Yoongi to figure out the gender. I couldnt sleep. I couldnt sleep that night I was too excited. I was in Yoongis arm wrapped up. "Princess?" He said softly in my ear. "Yes?" I responded back. "Can we do a gender party? We wont figure out the gender but instead we pop a balloon and smoke comes out" He said. "Aww.. I wanted to figure out the gender tommorow. But okay Ill do it for you" I smiled at him and fell asleep into his arms. We went to the doctors and had an ultra sound. "Do you wanna know the gender of the baby or babies?" She said. This time our other doctor was out. She kept staring at Yoongi. "No can you print it on a piece of paper and we will have a gender party" I asked.  "Okay" she was printing the paper. And started to flirt with Yoongi. I wanted to ask Yoongi and talk about the gender party. "Yoongi?" I kept repeating. I felt ignored. "Ill wait in the waiting room.." I said but there was no point. I went out side and waited. Yoongi came out with the nurse laughing with her hand on Yoongis shoulder. "You ready?" He said. I ignored him and I paid. We went home. "Whats wrong?" He asked. My eyes were watery. "Nothing" I sighed as he put his hand on my leg. "Cmon baby please tell me" he begged and squeezed my leg. I whimpered. "Nothing.. Its just the Nurse she kept hitting on you" I admitted. "Baby cmon, Ill never leave you for that hoe. If you didnt notice she was wearing a short skirt while the other nurses wore white long pants" he rolled his eyes and put his hand closer to my private area. I softly moaned. We went into the apartment, the guys who volunteerd to get help with the gender party was Hoseok and Jiminie. They wanted to find out the gender so bad. "Here.." Yoongi gave the paper to Hoseok. His eyes turned wide and he had the most biggest smile on the planet. He handed it to Jimin. His eyes turned wide as well. "Omgomgomgomgomgggg" He said. They went to the store and bought everything for the gender party. We decided to have it on a sunday. ( its thursday )

Sunday ~!!

Y/N POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today was the day. I wore this :

I was so suprised at the gender party

I was so suprised at the gender party. Alot of people showed up. NCT and Black pink showed up. "Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgg" I kept saying. NCT was my favorite group. "Anneyong!" A voice said behind me tapping my shoulder. It was Doyoung. Doyoung was my bias. I squealed then realized Im fan girling. "Im sorry" I said and he hugged me. "You look so beautiful" Doyoung complimented me. I smiled. "Thank you" Then Yoongi called me. It was time

 It was time