A Night to Remember

Midtown always gave surprises to their students. They love to give their pupils challenges every year and loves to create a contest to test their abilities. They have officially outdone themselves this time. This year, they didn't plan on making another contest. Everyone was jaw-dropped when the school announced that they would be organizing a play which was also a musical. They said that they wanted to do something very different which doesn't involve mental abilities and this serves as a way of revealing their students' hidden talents. Of course, everyone was nervous and a bunch wasn't interested to be involved with it at all. But before Midtown held auditions, they announced that the play would be based on a Disney original movie called High School Musical 3. That sparked everyone's interest because apparently, a lot of their students loved this movie.

      Among those who auditioned were Peter Parker and Michelle Jones, whom have been dating for quite a while now. MJ forced Peter to audition with her because she wanted the both of them to get the lead roles, Troy Bolton and Gabriella Montez. That wasn't the case at all. They got in the play, but didn't get the roles they wanted. Instead, Peter got the role of Ryan Evans and Michelle got the role of Taylor Mckessie, none of whom are romantically involved with each other.

      Since the play was a musical, both of them needed to improve their singing voice drastically in a short period of time. Eventually, they needed to get help from a voice coach and before they knew it, they were able to sing perfectly in tune.

Michelle was really passionate about acting in this play and recently discovered her love for it. She didn't know where this talent of hers came from but it was there, and she loved it. Peter, on the other hand, loved singing more than acting. He loved doing the dance numbers and the live singing onstage. The teachers from Midtown were right, organizing a play was a terrific idea.

***The night of the performance***

      Between scenes, Peter and Michelle had to wait backstage for their turns. There was this one scene where they had a huge musical number wearing prom dresses and tuxes. It was their favorite, even though they didn't really dance together there. After that scene, none of them were needed so they had to wait backstage once more and changed for their next scene. Peter pulled Michelle into one corner where they were being covered by the clothing racks.

  "You did amazing." Peter said.

  "You did too." Michelle said, kissing him. Their kiss deepened, to the point where Peter pinned her to the wall. His lips lingered towards her neck, and gave her soft kisses. Michelle bit her lip preventing herself from letting out a moan. Peter's hands found themselves reach underneath MJ's shirt. She pulled away for a bit.

  "I don't think this is the most appropriate place to do this." She said.

  "Right." replied Peter.

***After the performance; at Michelle's house***

      Peter had driven Michelle home and walked her to their doorstep.

  "So," She started, putting her arm on Peter's shoulder. "we still have to finish some unfinished business." She winked. Peter blushed.

  "Are.. are your parents asleep?" He asked. Michelle looked at her parents' bedroom window. The lights were already turned off, including the ones on the first floor.

  "Yeah. We just have to sneak in." She whispered seductively in Peter's ear.

The two successfully snuck into Michelle's bedroom. Eventually, they continued the incident that happened backstage earlier. They cautiously tried not to cause any noise. Once they finished, both of them had fallen asleep in each other's arms.

  "I love you." Peter whispered, kissing MJ on the forehead.

  "I love you too." She replied, drawing an invisible heart on Peter's chest.