Amusement Park

Peter Parker and Ned Leeds decided to go to the school fair together. It took place at an amusement park. When they arrived, they decided to just walk around for a bit. In the midst of walking, they had separated because of the crowded areas they walked into. Peter roamed around, trying to find Ned but he ran into Michelle instead.

  “Oh hey, MJ. Have you seen Ned?”

  “No.” She said flatly. Peter’s phone suddenly vibrated.

  “Hey man, where are you?” asked Ned.

  “I don’t even know. Too many people here.”

  “Where should we meet up?”

  “The pizza stand?”

  “Which one?”

  “The Domino’s one? I don’t know!”

  “Right. Okay. On my way.” He hangs up. Peter looks back at MJ and she was already sitting on a bench, reading her book. She seemed so lonely and quiet in Peter’s eyes.

  “Hey,” He walks over to her. “Wanna come with me and Ned?”
“Nah, I’m good.”

  “You sure?”

  “Yeah, I don’t wanna bother your guys’ plans.”

  “No, it’s okay. We really don’t have anything planned so, maybe you could help us out with that.” He gave her a soft smile. She refrained from smiling back. “Alright.”

They go to the stand where Ned is and meets him there.
“Hey. I ran into MJ earlier and invited her to come along with us.” He says to Ned.

  “Oh, cool. The more, the merrier! Where should we go first?” Peter looks over to the Pirate Ship ride and points at it.

  “That looks cool.” They run over to that while MJ followed suit on a much slower, average pace. She chuckles at the two’s weird running.

Ned enters the ride first and sits on the far side of the ride, Peter sits beside him and MJ sits beside Peter.

      When the boat swung for the second time, Ned suddenly felt queasy.

  “Oh my god, Ned, to the edge! Not in here!” He turns to the edge of the boat and threw up. Peter rubbed his back.

  “There, there. That’s better, isn’t it?” MJ chuckles at the two of them.

  “Y’all look like a couple, I swear.”

  “Michelle, no.” said Peter.

  “Nah, Pete has a crush on this girl…” Ned teased.

  “Dude, I do not!” He nudged his elbow at him as his face turned red. Ned laughed.

  “Who is it, Peter?” She asked, genuinely curious.

  “I have no idea what he’s talking about. – Ned, stop making up stories!” Peter said in a tiny cute voice that made his voice crack. Michelle giggled at this. Ned continued laughing.

  “God, you are so indenial.” He told Peter.

      When they got off the ride, Michelle felt a bit more comfortable with the two now.

  “Ooh, can we go to the carousel?” She suggested.

  “Yeah, let’s go!” Peter enthusiastically replied.

When they got onto the ride, Ned chose a horse in front of two identical ones while Peter and MJ took those two other horses.

  “Wow, this takes me back.” She thought out loud.