Big News (pt. 3)

It's been weeks since Michelle and Ned broke up and Peter started dating her. Tonight, they were going out for their third date. Stacy helped Michelle with her makeup and hair. She wanted to look more extravagant tonight. Peter had booked them a dinner at this fancy restaurant a little ways outside of the campus. He went to MJ's dorm room and knocked on the door. Stacy answered.

  "Peter Parker, I present to you, Michelle Antoinette Jones." Stacy moved and gave way for MJ. Peter's face lit up as he looked at her from head to toe.

  "Woah." was the only thing that came out of his mouth. Their past dates were pretty ordinary. A simple stroll around the quad. A coffee date in the café inside of the campus. Michelle's look reminded him of when he first saw her. When they first met at that restaurant and Ned introduced them to one another. That seemed like such a long time ago. Time really does fly by fast.

  "I decided to step it up this time." MJ said, grinning.

  "Go along now, you lovebirds. The night won't last much longer." said Stacy.

  "She's right." said Peter. "After you, my lady." He curtsied then held out his arm.

  "Thank you, good sir." She replied, taking his arm and interlocked it with hers.

      Once they arrived, they were seated in their reserved table.

  "So, do you like it so far?" He asked.

  "Yep. You've outdone yourself, Mr. Parker."

  "Stop calling me 'mister'. It's so... proper and... weird." MJ chuckled at this. "Speaking of 'proper', you've never told me that your middle name was 'Antoinette'. Now that sounds proper and so... royal."

  "Ugh, I hate my dad for that. He was the one who gave that name for me. It's the reason why I don't tell anyone about my middle name. Prim and proper is not me at all."

  "Well I think it's lovely." He put his hand on hers.

  "Thanks."

The dinner went well, though they had some trouble finding something to talk about since they feel like they know everything there was to know about each other. It felt weird, they only met a few weeks ago, right? Or over than a month? They didn't even know anymore. They'd lost track of time after everything that had happened.

      After their dinner, Peter dropped Michelle off to her dorm room. There was a part of her that wanted him to come in and stay for a while, but she shouldn't keep him long. Stacy's out for a group study with her classmates, a voice came into her head. Eventually, MJ went with her instincts and let Peter in. They sat on her bed, her back turned from the window. The moonlight peeked through it and it shined on Michelle's back, leaving a luminous aura around her. Peter looked at her in awe, she looked marvelous. He tucked a piece of her bang on her ear, just like when they shared their first kiss. Weirdly enough, they were at the same place. As their lips touched, they both felt a sudden jolt of lust.

Peter pinned down Michelle on her bed, swiftly undressing himself. He helped her do the same. She looked at the door and he looked at the window.

  "Lock the door! I'll text Stacy too." She said as he got up and locked the door and she grabbed her phone, texting Stacy. She replied in an instant:

I'll leave you kids be. 😏

MJ hurriedly closed the curtains. She hopped back onto the bed and the night swallowed them with wild kisses and the best night of their lives.

      Morning had struck and they woke up in each other's arms, laying on Michelle's bed.

  "Good morning, angel." He said, kissing her forehead. She dug her head closer to his chest. She looked under their blankets.