Scavenger Hunt

"I saw the way you looked at her this morning." Michelle finally brought up the elephant in the room after a while of talking. She kept her eyes down and avoided his gaze.

  "Looked at... who?" Peter asked, despite him already knowing who she was talking about.

  "I remember that look. Once upon a time, a boy named Peter Benjamin Parker gave me that look too." She finally looked up at him.

  "Michelle, I have no idea what you're talking about."

  "Look, I just wanna say, it's okay. We're not dating anymore because we agreed that we were better off as best friends, right?"

  "Yes, but, I seriously have no idea what you're talking about."

  "Betty Brant? Earlier at Spanish class? You two look cute together though, not gonna lie."

  "Michelle-" He started, but Michelle spoke over him.

  "I'm getting a bit hungry, you wanna order a pizza before we bore ourselves to death with this math homework?" She stood up from her bed and lunged for her phone which was on her desk.

  "Michelle," He grabbed her arm gently. Her eyes started welling up with tears, but she refused for him to see it. "I still haven't gotten over you, you know. And I'm not planning to. Can we at least just... give it another try, please? I don't even know why we stopped dating in the first place, when our intentions were crystal clear."

  "Peter," She started, but couldn't form the right words. "Please can you just... leave me be. For now, please. We'll talk again tomorrow."

  "Well... okay. Anything for you." And with that, he grabbed all of his things and hurriedly put them all in his backpack and left Michelle's room. He gently closed the door and he stayed there for a while. He put his ear on the surface of the door and he could've sworn he heard her faint sobs through it. He couldn't help but feel irritated with himself. He just had to bring that up, didn't he? "Maybe this is why she broke up with me," he thought. "I'm just a useless loser who can't do anything but cause even more problems."

      He came back home emotionally drained of continuing his unfinished Math homework. The deadline was still due Monday though, so he left it as it was before he left Michelle's house. He knew he couldn't just apologize to MJ through text or call, he's done it before and it did not end well. So he thought of a much more creative way to do it, which included him going to her house early tomorrow -- a Saturday -- and set it up, and of course, with her parents' help.

      Michelle Jones awoke to a peaceful Saturday morning at 8:30am. She yawned and fluttered her eyes open. She thought of the series of events that happened last night and brushed them off as quickly as her mind brought it up. She looked at her bedside table and noticed a note placed on top of her phone.
It read:

"You never know what could be beyond me,
A fantasy land or a doomed boobytrap, yet it's all for free.
Don't hesitate to take a peek,
But the destination isn't usually what you seek."

  "One of these goddamn scavenger hunts again." She thought to herself. She looked around and thought of what could be something that would match the descriptions. Her eyes lingered for a bit and finally landed on her door, where she saw a post-it note stuck to it. She stood up, feeling excitement throughout her whole body.
It read:

"Tulips, Roses, Daisies and all,
Where flowers or tiny plants would flourish and stand tall."

She left her room and looked to the right, where there stood a dresser with a white vase on it. Underneath it, however, was yet another note.
It read: