The One With All The Jealousy (pt. 1)

Michelle and Peter have been dating for a while now. One day at school in homeroom, a student was transferred to MJ's class. Their teacher introduced him as Matthew. He sat beside Michelle.

"Hey," She said to him. "I'm Michelle. Call me MJ." She held her hand out to him.

"Matthew," He shook her hand. "But call me Matt."

"Nice to meet you, Matt."

"You too, MJ."

"So uhh.. you're new here, huh?"

"Yeah. I was enrolled the last minute so..."

"Want me to help you navigate around and stuff?" She suggested.

"Oh yeah, that'd be great. Thanks, MJ."

"Yeah, no problem."

The bell rang and all of the students cleaned out all of their stuff on the table and headed to first period. Peter saw them walk together and his reaction was not at all friendly. He nudged Ned with his elbow.

"What?" He asked.

"Look." He pointed towards the direction of his girlfriend and the mystery guy.

"What about them?"

"'What about them?'?! Dude, he's hitting on her!" Peter said, irritated.

"How can you be so sure?"

"Look how he's looking at her." Ned took another close look.

"Oh, I see. Someone's jealous...!" Ned jokingly said, poking Peter.

"Hey! I'm not jealous."

"Yeah you are." He said, chuckling.

"Whatever."

"Dude, if he's bugging you so much, go talk to him."

"You know what, no. I won't. Maybe I'm just overreacting."

"Mmhmm, that's exactly what you're doing right now." Peter gave Ned the stank eye. "I'm just kidding, dude. C'mon let's get to class."

Michelle asked Matthew if he wanted to sit with them at lunch and he gladly said 'Yes'. When the two arrived to their table with their lunch trays, Peter gave them a curious look.

"Hey, you guys." Michelle said, putting her tray on the table. "This is Matt. Matt, that's Ned." Ned gave him a wave. "And that's Peter," He gave a quick nod. "My boyfriend." MJ continued.

"Yeah that's right, Matt. I'm her boyfriend." Ned was at the other side of the table, cringing.

"Nice to meet you, Peter." Matt quietly said as he sat down next to Ned. MJ sat next to Peter. He put his arm around her.

"So uhh.. who is he, really?" Peter whispered to Michelle.

"He's new. I offered to show him around and stuff. It's not a big of a deal, right Pete?"

"No, no. It's.. yeah, it's fine."

"Okay." She kissed his cheek. Peter snuck a quick glare at Matt who was talking to Ned about Star Wars and Lego.

"First Michelle, now Ned too?! Goddamn, he is good." Peter thought to himself.

"So uhh.. Matt," Peter interrupted the two. "Where do you live?"

"I moved here a few days ago. I was born and raised in Maryland."

"My mom used to live there." said MJ. Peter looked a tad angry.