Loser - LoVer

After a long day, Peter Parker logs into his twitter account, wherein he keeps his identity a secret. Meanwhile, Michelle Jones did the same.

Peter tweeted something someday and it blew up, and Michelle (not knowing who this was, just thinking it was a big account) replied. Their thread became longer and longer and they eventually decided to just dm each other everyday.

Peter: "Hello what's your name?"

Michelle, keeping her own identity a secret from anyone on the internet, always uses an alias.

Michelle: "Iza. What's yours?"

Little did she know, the person on the other side used an alias as well.

Peter: "I'm Ben."

Michelle: "Since when have you had your account?"

Peter: "Not long. Probably two months ago?"

Michelle: "And you already have over a thousand followers. Damn, your tweets always blow up, don't they?"

Peter: "That's the beauty of retweeting."

Michelle: "What kind of fandoms are you into right now?"

Peter: "Not a lot. I'm a huge fan of Star Wars. I like old movies, mainly John Hughes' work, Jurassic Park, and Aliens. And I think that's about it."

Michelle: "Nerd lmao. You remind me of someone I go to school with."

Peter: "How bout you? What are your fandoms?"

Michelle: "Well, I like to read, so I'm into a lot of book fandoms mostly."

Peter: "Like what?"

Michelle: "I like some of Stephen King's work. Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, and I'm not really a huge fan of Nicholas Sparks or John Green. But they're not bad, so I still read their work."

Peter: "Oh my god, you remind me of someone I go to school with too."

Michelle: "What if we go to the same school?!?"

Peter: "That'd be AMAZING, holy crap."

Michelle: "Lmao I wish tho."

Peter: "Same."

The next few days, they started asking personal questions to one another. This time, none of them lied and said the full truth about one another.

Peter: "Well, I wasn't raised by my parents. I was raised by my aunt and my uncle (dad's brother)."

Michelle: "Oh, well, what happened to your parents (if you don't mind me asking)?"

Peter: "Died in a plane crash."

Michelle: "Oh. I'm so sorry."

Peter: "No, it's okay. What about you? Were you raised by your parents?"

Michelle: "Actually, I'm currently being raised by a parenT!"

Peter: "Oh, what happened to the other?"

Michelle: "Let's just say they got divorced."

Peter: "Oh. Well, are you doing okay?"

Michelle: "Yeah I'm handling it pretty well. I already knew everything was gonna lead up to a divorce anyway."
Seen

"So how's life with you and your aunt and uncle?"

Peter: "Oh, umm, only the aunt now, actually."

Michelle: "...and your uncle?"

Peter: "Got into an... accident, per se."

Michelle: "I'm so sorry, Ben. You really do remind me of someone I go to school with, actually."